So Most Women Cheat ?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Jul 17, 2016.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

she left shortly after that post and never came back. maybe this is the thread that pushed her over the hipforums edge.

2. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I believe women are much more easily rationalized into cheating than men. As in a man will actively say, "I am bored with my girlfriend. I think I can cheat on her." While a woman is more likely to go, "Wow, this guy is way into me. I guess I'll cheat on my boyfriend."

Women are more passive about it and I believe more likely to rationalize it afterward.

1 person likes this.
  3. Scratched

Scratched Members

They lead with their emotions at the moment, therefore if in the right moment and favorable situation I believe they are more likely to play. I've seen it from experience.

Liquor helps tremendously! We tend to think, who knows of this? Is this a good idea or not, and can this backfire? Consequences? of course liquor helps us forget the last part.

Or maybe we just don't care because of our life situation. That one could apply to gals as well.

4. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

Of course that's not me. I have made that clear in my profile. Might be sensible in future to read first or politely engage and ask people. As a senior member i thought that would have been instinctive.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

nope, sorry, that takes too much effort

and I'm not interested enough to click on your profile

1 person likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so, who is it? introduce me?

1 person likes this.
  7. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

You're interested enough to comment and reply.

8. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

Just a net pic. i have no idea.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Hmmm. yeah give it enough time and even though its just text on a messageboard, it still ends up coming through whether a member is more likely to actually be male or female.

That response is phrased in a way a guy would say it

10. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Let's see. My first steady girlfriend was with me from the age of 15 to 19. We got engaged and I went off to war. My best friend told me that she was cheating and she admitted to it. So we broke off the engagement. I could not picture myself married to a woman who has proven that she is not trustworthy. My stomach would have been in knots whenever she went out without me. Then I got a new girlfriend when I was 20. She moved in with me and not only was having sex with strangers she met when out with the girls but also two of my friends. So she became history. Then I met my virgin wife. I guess that I was paranoid by then so she was a safe bet. We married and she has not cheated on me but did have sex with another guy when we wife swapped with our best friends. She hated it and made me promise we would not do that again and never wanted to have sex with any guy but me. She was true to her word for 44 years of our marriage. She was so faithful that despite fantasizing about sex with women every night, she refused to have sex with another woman and instead invited the girl she was in love with to have sex with me to see if we were compatable. We were and then my wife asked her girlfriend to move in. She never had sex with her girlfriend, even at my urging, without me taking part. Yet I had sex with her girlfriend whenever I wanted to. Very strange.

I had sex with two wives of my friends and on fiancee and two girlfriends of guys I knew. It seemed that women and even men were attracted to me since I was good looking and a very alpha male. I never made a move towards these women and they worked hard to seduce me. I had two married secretaries get me to have sex with them and a few others that were in relationships. My wife got her married girlfriends to join us in threesomes.

My experience is that no one can be trusted 100%. I do not know how many men said that their wife/girlfriend would never cheat on them. They were naive as I once was. Their partners cheated more easily because their men did not question or mistrust them. The girlfriend we shared is married 25 years and she finally told her husband after the first few years she was our girlfriend. It is good to have a healthy distrust of everyone. I am not talking over the top distrust but the knowledge that anyone can cheat on you, even if you think she is a saint. Funny thing is that almost half of the girls I have had sex with were religious. I was the bad boy that they would never marry but who ripped their orgasms from them and got them to do things that they would never dream of doing with their husband or boyfriend.

I am 66 now and the last married woman I had sex with was 7 years ago. My wife and I moved away from her girlfriend and have been monogamous for those 7 years. It sucks. I have been trying to get her to do a MMF threesome to pay her back for all the girls she let me have sex with but she is not into other guys, or most guys in general.

11. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

Oh My! Well i best leave you guessing. However, interesting you should mention this. I have recently corresponded with a person whom i firstly assumed was female until i read their response. It soon became apparent it was a male in tone.

As a new member, i have discussed this particular issue of this forum with another person i am satisfied is female. I spoke of this forum is full of gay men, gay men and more gay men. Think i have came across simply a handful of active female members and i told her i feel this forum does not cater for women as what it appeared to 3-4 years back.

I've said my piece, don't expect a reply back anytime to soon.

12. Scratched

Scratched Members

I'm not gay...just sometimes silly and sometimes grumpy, but always Fun. I love to have fun. I'm the guy who still wants to play in a blanket fort every night. However my priorities have changed over the years. Ha

2 people like this.
  13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Is...... :yikes: ...???.....[​IMG] .....Names And Phone Numbers Please Or It Didn't Happen......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.
  14. Taramafor

Taramafor Members

How exactly do you define cheating? Beyond the obvious.

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

To be fair, there's a big subset of male members in L&S that are acting out their fantasies of testing the waters with other men. All the "I'm straight, but.." BS.
    So, closeted gay men?

16. Taramafor

Taramafor Members

Hmm. If we're talking about online, which is just as serious as RL for a lot of people and also not so much for others, there are a lot of people that don't consider "online partners" to be cheating. And of course some do, but most tie into the former rather then the later I think.

When people are together IRL even if "none officially" similar logic can also apply.

Now here's the thing. This can be a thing that is gotten used too. This can mean it's assumed to be ok with another when it might not be, both IRL and online partners both. Miscommunication in the online area (as well IRL of course), both on and off said area, can lead to muckups.

Is it cheating if you haven't even have a CONVERSATION about it? How many people actually say "I won't be with others"? Or otherwise might second guess themselves in the future if/when another happens to appear? An unknown event in the past. Falling into a relationship, even in real life can "just happen" when you might already technically be with someone even if none officially. This can often be seen as "cheating" when there could be other explanations. Unaware of being poly perhaps, if one loves another as well. And when unaware of things that's where muckups get really mucked. Had I been more aware of poly in the past I suspect a lock of muckups would have been less mucky. Seriously, that shit needs to be taught more.

Now here's the other thing. Once it reaches the point of "trapped between two people", who may likely both attempt to make you choose between them or push you onto the other when you don't want to lose either... it gets... messy. But is it cheating? Or do things just happened that are unplanned and unprepared for that weren't even talked about in the first place? Heck, in my case not even thought about.

Classic example of why communication is important. Outside of relationships as much as in. I state that strongly to remind people about "People not yet in a relationship with where things might just happen". Which can happen anywhere. And lead to muckups if left unplanned about.