Is P2Np Legal In The Eu?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Zeul Mos, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Zeul Mos

Zeul Mos Members

So I was thinking about a synthesis of racemic amphetamine from P2NP and GAA and I saw some time ago on ebay a guy from slovenia selling it a different quantities and prices. Any idea if it is legal in the EU or is it bad call?
    By the way, I live in Romania, which is a country part of the EU.

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

What do you want to reduce it with? Al-amalgam is a pretty nasty procedure. Good purification is key. If I had some P2NP, I'd love to do catalytic transfer hydrogenation or LAH.
    AFAIK P2NP isn't illegal in the EU, but it will certainly attract some sketchy attention. I wouldn't order the kilo from ebay and pay for it with PayPal, however there isn't really any actual border control between Slovenia and Romania, so you could probably just contact the ebay store privately.

It's not banned under REACH, but It's certainly a heavily watched chemical. I mean the guy is selling it with packaged mercury (II) chloride, so it's pretty obvious what you're buying it for.

3. luka999

luka999 Newbie

Is it still legal?