Would You Suck Yourself?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by hitman73, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Funone17

Funone17 Members

It was great. I really liked it. I’ve cum in my mouth before

Fred64 likes this.
  2. Fred64

Fred64 Members

That to me is honestly so awesome. I taste my own cum, but to cum in your own mouth would be cool.

bigredinmass likes this.
  3. Itza_sekret

Itza_sekret Members

Absolutely

4. 69Harder

69Harder Members

Of course !
    I would do it as often as I could !
    My cock needs a lot of maintenance every day !

waynedunn likes this.
  5. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

6. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

When I was young and flexible I tried many times, but I could only get my lips around the tip of my cock. It wasn't a blow job, but I could catch my pre-cum with my
    with my tongue and spead it over my lips. When I couldn't hold back any longer, I aimed my cock at my face and gave myself a massive facial.

Nipple addict likes this.
  7. Philky

Philky Members

I wouldn't. At least I dont think I would .

8. primotomb

primotomb Member

it is exciting I must admit

9. Kev beck

Kev beck Members

I sure would.

10. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

If I could suck my own dick I'd never leave the house!

Kev beck likes this.
  11. Rod_Munch

Rod_Munch Members

I already have! ;) Many times, totally worth it, though it's a little painful sometimes. I really miss that. It's weird, there are days I just CAN do it, and most of the days I can't. I remember a particular day it was super easy to do. I've read you need to exercise to be able to do that. Well, I'm not sure what stretching exercises are good for that. I try and try without luck. Lately I just exercise by trying to reach my thing ;) It hurts as hell, therefore it probably works, I just need to do that regularly.

Well, back in the days I thought it GOTTA hurt. I was wrong. It doesn't. That one time - no pain, just pure... free BJ ;) Come on, no one would deny a free BJ ;) Then I read there are people who just CAN do it. Easily. Effortless. Yes, it is possible. It takes a lot of sweat and tears to master, but damn, totally worth it.

BTW, also self-fuck is possible! (I mean to stick own thing into own butt) I couldn't believe when I read this. But then I saw videos. But I doubt it's possible to learn. Well, I was curious, I even managed to get the tip... But no. It doesn't work ;) Anyway, for some people it's a feasible option ;)

12. hotswimmer

hotswimmer Guest

I'd add to what RM said. I'd say I need about 2 hours of time between stretching and clean up. I've done it many times, but paid for it by both chiro and massage visits afterwards. When sucking your own cock, you can get carried away and maybe stretch a little too far. I remember my chiropractor asking me what the heck I did to myself (didn't tell him.)
    That being said when it works (which is a rarity) and you have your own cock in your mouth and can feel it jetting inside your mouth, it's pretty incredible.

Unfortunately most times it's more or less an ordinary climax, though lots of cum usually, and a sore back. + cleanup is a PITA. There are many other ways of masturbation that net a much stronger orgasm. The fantasy of masturbating in this way is usually more enticing so I talk myself out of it.

13. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I can and have

14. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

Well ok then

15. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Fuck yes I would lol

16. ryan2019

ryan2019 Members

If I could, then I would. I've tasted my own spunk before but didn't like the taste of it so if I could suck my own dick, I cum somewhere other than in my mouth lol

17. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

God help me if I could get my mouth on that thing...

ryan2019 and Jerkaddict like this.
  18. I would love to suck my own cock and cum in my mouth

Vabeachbud likes this.
  19. I would every day

Vabeachbud likes this.