Would You Suck Yourself?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by hitman73, Jul 16, 2016.

1. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I would if I could. Tried it a couple of times when i was younger and more flexible. Couldn't do it then, and no way could I do it now. I've even had dreams where I sucked myself in the dream. Probably a good thing that I've never been able to - might never leave the house!

2. gentle_dissident

gentle_dissident Members

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I would if I could.

3. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

...why do dogs lick their balls? ...because they can!

Maybe the real question is, would you swallow?

1 person likes this.
  4. j17435

j17435 Member

When I was younger, with some effort I could sometimes just barely lick the tip.
    Now, forget it. Too far away.

5. SissyAmanda

SissyAmanda Members

yes, I would. And swallow.

Kinkey likes this.
  6. bry75

bry75 Members

Why not.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I oft find myself in the position where I'm looking in the mirror furiously slicing my tongue off with a razor to give oral to myself and the stapling that sucker back in my mouth before I go to work.

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

See Bill Hicks Blowjob Rant in Oral and Anal Sex.

C/S,
    Rev J

9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

When i was younger i could suck on the tip.

Kinkey likes this.
  10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

this seems to be more of a schoolyard conversation, and nobody wants to be the gay kid in school (well back when i was a kid at least) so everyone would deny it. after graduating i only heard one person say they never tried it and it was in a movie.

11. unshodone

unshodone Member

I discussed self suck with the guys in my dorm and everyone admitted that they were excited about the idea and had tried it. One guy I still know years later is into yoga and I bet he can do it.

1 person likes this.
  12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Seen videos of guys doing it to completion. Wish i could still

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Did It A Few Times In My Early Teens.......Nowdays I Can't Even See It Without A Mirror....... :bigcry:

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  14. BriP

BriP Members

Yes I have and I have [​IMG]

15. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

As an early teen many of my masturbation sessions were in the bathroom at home. Many times I would linger, and see if after being turned on, I would think of something new to try. I used to love to stand on the sink with my ass facing the mirror, bent over looking between my legs, then I started shoving random objects inside me while watching in the mirror. During a stretching exercise at school one day I remember noticing how limber I was and that I could get my knees next to my head, I thought maybe I could suck myself someday so one afternoon I found myself lingering again in the bathroom and remembered this. I could not get my cock in my mouth without some help so I laid on the ground and hooked my feet under the vanity so I could pull my crotch closer to my mouth, I also placed a rolled towel under my head. I would start by getting my head close to my penis, then I would bury a hairbrush handle inside me, while masturbating, this would heighten my arousal which seemed to help with the increased discomfort of pulling my crotch close, next my tongue would touch the head of my cock, I'd pull down some more...I can see the brush inside me while I stroked wildly, the more excited I became, the more I wanted my cock in my mouth, the more ignorant I became of the discomfort. By this time, my body is stretched out and I'm ready for the final plunge, when my head went into my mouth it felt amazing especially since I had never had a blow job before, The first few times I did this, I sort of turned my head, but as time went on, I got to where I had to have my ejaculate in my mouth. After I climaxed, I invariably spat my semen out and felt shame, but it never stopped me from doing it again...the taboo of the act is always a turn on. I don't think I ever swallowed back then, something I do regularly now. The last few times I was successful decades ago, I remember how sore my neck and back were.

1 person likes this.
  16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I used to be a shooter and taste better thanall they guysi sucked

17. heywoodstroker

heywoodstroker Members

Tried to a lot when I was in my 20's, I could only manage to get the tip in my mouth, but I plastered my own face quite often.

18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Never tasted cum better than my own. All the girls that swallowed me said i had no taste or tasted good.

1 person likes this.
  19. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Yes a million times I want this in the worst way.

20. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Yes a million times I want this in the worst way.