Using Opana For The First Time.. Should I?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by silentpace, Jul 14, 2016.

1. silentpace

silentpace Members

Okay, so my birthday is tomorrow and me and a good friend decided to go to a concert. Originally, I thought we were just going to smoke before it but I just now got word that he's stopped smoking and said he's got opana. I don't know that much about it, I know it's pretty similar to oxycontin but twice as strong. I've never done oxy or any other opiates, so can anyone answer these questions for me? Would be greatly appreciated.

How much of it should I take?
    Should I break it up and then take it?
    How should I do it? (orally?, etc)
    Should I even do it at all?
    How is it going to make me feel?
    Will I be stable enough to walk/feel normal enough to enjoy the concert?
    Will it be that noticeable?
    How long will it last?

I think thats it, but if anyone can answer any of those, thank you

2 people like this.
  2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I don't have any direct experience with using opiates, but I've known a bunch of people who have used. None of them thought they would become addicts. All of them did.

Opiates are very addictive, I'm sure you already know. There's probably nothing I can tell you that you don't already know, but it might be helpful to remind you.

There's a good chance that you are going to end up an addict if you try it... the first time leads to the second time, and so on. I'm not sure what the percentages are, but there's a good chance that you'll end up an addict.

My understanding is that addiction to opiates is like living in nightmare hell. It's just a question of how bad it gets for you. I guess there is a range of bad experiences, but the worst end of the range is horrifying beyond words.

If you can't live with the possibility that you'll end up sucking diseased cocks in a shit-smeared public transportation station men's room to get enough money to get your next fix, then I recommend that you stay away from opiates. "That'll never happen to me" you say? That's what they all say. You probably don't understand the kind of power that opiates can have over a person. No one really does, until it's too late. There's a long line of people who have fucked their lives in ways they never imagined they could through getting involved in opiates.

I had a friend who started sniffing H. He said that he would never end up shooting because he was scared of needles. It was no surprise to me when it turned out he eventually did.

1 person likes this.
  3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.

Major warning here... don't be an idiot and end up on a slab, dead meat.

Giving up pot for opiates is not a good choice.

2 people like this.
  4. silentpace

silentpace Members

Thanks newbie. I appreciate the reply, and fortunately I decided to just stay away from it and just have a good time for myself. Im definitely staying away from any kinds of opiates now, I appreciate it man

5. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Opana? Never heard of it.

But yeah Opium is the drug that makes you want more.
    I had an endless supply of hydros for a long time, because of some infection issues that eventually required surgery (third time). Seems to be whipped.

But these people aren't kidding. Hardly a day passes that i don't think about taking hydros. I love them. That warm fuzzy feeling is just too good.
    Don't start if you can help it. I needed it for surgical pain. But it's hard to forget the feeling if you're not hurting.
    Start on these without thinking of the consequences (I'm a careful druggie)and you'll wish for a Dr. House-sized bottle. LOL- No Shit.