Pokémon Go!

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by NoHobo, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was a hater until I played it. All my friends were playing it. My peers were playing it. My partner told me that playing it "is a dumpable offense". Now she plays it everywhere we go too. I don't get Pokemon at all, I have never watched it l, never played the games before or anything else? Books? Comics? but we find the characters to be quite cute and while we are out walking our dog, like.. why not just have a little fun?

For the sheeple? Please. C'mon, man. You'd better not be browsing news headlines while you say that, because the Pokemon game isn't feeding it's players any sort of news or propaganda or misinformation. All you're doing is walking around, playing a game on your phone. How that affects anyone is just a load rubbish. Just keep worrying about what your own selves cause tbh, we don't wanna hear your whinging rubbish bullshit. :D

1 person likes this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I enjoy making fun of pokeheads just as much as the next guy, but some of you guys are really taking this too seriously. Society is fucked for multiple reasons but a stupid smart phone game isnt one of them. It will be okay.

In other news, a similar Harry Potter game is in the works! Not gonna lie, i'll probably play the shit out of it.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I will probably play the Harry potter one too! I bet it is going to be a rehash of the pokemon game though, just with different characters.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I want a Star Wars one!

*Stamps his feet like a 12 yr old

1 person likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Same with the tv show. It seems to be 99% about collecting rubbish. I like to play a game but if it is just about collecting stuff I get bored real quick (unless we're talking treasures in Uncharted, that kind of thing :p)

Most laughs and criticism seems to be about how people (almost) run in front of traffic etc. ;)

6. Mattekat

I'm sure it's coming. I really hope they can make your phone into a lightsaber so you can battle people in the street.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-RerthVB54

1 person likes this.
  8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=14pt]11-year-olds say man in minivan asked them to play Pokemon GO[/SIZE]

BRIDGEWATER, Mass. —Three 11-year-old girls were approached Saturday by a tattooed man in a minivan who asked them to get in to play Pokemon, Bridgewater police said.

The girls were approached in the area of Lady Slipper Road and police responded around 6:30 p.m.

Police said the driver of the black van was a well-built, male in his 20s. He was wearing a shirt, but the girls were able to see he was tattooed on his arms and chest.

The girls told officers that they refused to get into his minivan and ran away.

Officers were sent door-to-door to seek additional witnesses. They say the reported incident is under investigation.

hotwater

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Wot.....No Candy Enticement As Well.....???..... :D

Cheers Glen.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I found a Datrini yesterday. He's cute. :)

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Seriously this guy was looking to kidnap and rape these little girls and by sheer luck they managed to escape

Hotwater

12. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

"sheer luck" and their parents or someone told them in advance what to do in this situation.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

REDNECK DOESN'T UNDERSTAND POKÉMON GO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZ2xl40Sv4

1 person likes this.
  14. Mattekat