Trump: The Greatest Threat To Freedom And Democracy?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by bdot0487, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Well said Diesel..

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Fox News is as unfair and unbalanced as they come, and if it's rated #1, that explains why we're in such deep doodoo. If you follow Trump day to day with an open mind, you'll have to conclude he doesn't have a clue. This isn't just the usual choice between conservative and liberal. He's a demented degenerate--a corrupt megalomaniac--and this is likely to end bad for all of us.

3. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Then you should continue watching CNN (Clinton News Network) and attend every protest ,rally and march like the rest of the dead beats. By the way you and your people are invited to Fox News each and every day to debate or challenge the news they bring us which you seem to fail at miserably. I bet you have no problem explaining what a great job Barack Obama done in his 8 years in office. Trump is our President now so get over it. Quit whining. Find you a safe space and drink you some hot cocoa. Everything is gonna be ok. I promise..lol.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh my god you people really do parrot the same thing over, and over, and over

Deadbeats
    quit whining
    Safe space

You cant even find independent thought in your insults lol

Dont be afraid to be an independent, critical thinker! You dont HAVE to repeat what you've heard other people say a thousand times. Original thought is not a bad thing!

1 person likes this.
  5. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Truth hurts doesn't it? Lol. Would you like a Valium and some coloring books? They say it helps people like you. Hahaha.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The truth is these kind of shit brained insults dont do anything but keep people divided, which is exactly what the oligarchy running this country WANTS..pretty easy to fuck everyone over if half the people you're fucking over will not only defend your right to do it but will attack anyone who opposes it.

My suggestion? Take an opposing idea, rub it between a few brain cells, see if you can make sense of it. Talk to people, really listen to people, find out how and why they formed their political views

Or you can keep parrotting the same shit over and over because its the cool thing to say now and its easier than actually putting any real thought into something.

3 people like this.
  7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Mel, you are assuming he actually has two brain cells to rub together, I have my doubts.

@Cashtwenty, do you water your lawn with gatorade?

2 people like this.
  8. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Roughly, since the Soviet Union fell apart and the wealthy began fighting among themselves and stomping on the mindless masses. Nobody ever accused Americans of being either terribly sophisticated or having particularly good taste.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Y'all who believe shit are catcrawlers who chew on mince nuggets.

(Am I copying any insults now?)

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You insult me gratuitously by calling me a deadbeat with no basis in fact and without knowing me--a sign of real ignorance. Let me assure you I repay my debts on time, and take no government handouts. Oh, I've been invited to Fox each and every day? Are you in a position to extend that invitation? And who are "my people"? Somehow, I don't have much confidence in assurances from somebody dumb enough to vote for Trump that "everything is gonna be ok." Your posts are like Trump's speeches and tweets: long on generalities and insults, short on details. So what do you (or should I say Fox, think about Trump's statements today about the "Two China" policy? Did you know Ivanka's clothing line is manufactured there instead of in the good USA? Do you think Putin is a good guy? Why do you think Trump keeps defending him, and indicates that the U.S. is just as bad when it comes to murder? What do you think about Neil Gorsuch's remarks about Trump's tweets on the courts? Do you really think Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you think?

2 people like this.
  11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

No he is not.

12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Parroting anything over and over again gets old very quickly and means nothing after awhile.....I don't like human parroting. I like originality...
    As far as Fox news go...i won't watch it. I cannot stand it. My mom used to tell me ..."Watch it anyway,. to see what everyone is saying..."
    Good advice, but I couldn't and I can't. I am upset enough, usually.

1 person likes this.
  13. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I 've got some news for you. FOX went all the way to the supreme court to fight for and win the right to tell the American people false information. They told the courts that they provide entertainment...not the truth. They say they are not obligated to tell the truth.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Similar to the bible in some ways.

15. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

calm down now the US isn't going to fall I can assure you. You'll be fine. Get your prescription refilled if the coloring books don't help..maybe you can get a puppy or something. My guess is you're too far gone but theres always hope.

16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

So you can't answer questions about specifics and have to fall back on pat forumulas like a good Trumpster. That's what I figured. Don't want to be confused by the facts.

17. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Now that's better. Hope you're feeling better now. Take deep breaths if it happens again.. Good luck to ya.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in this world, currently, yes, he is.
    did he set out to be? that would be speculation.
    though even that is a hard conclusion to avoid.

i don't see putin as his puppet master, more as his roll model.
    him and those godfather movies.

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if faux news is rated #1 for anything, by anyone other then itself, that would have to be for entertainment value, rather then anything to do with news.
    left panic? more like anyone right or left, who isn't worried about the chumpster is whistling in the dark.
    speaking of which, ain't afraid of no ghost, much. seems like the ghosts in the white house don't like him either,
    that or everyone on night staff is in on pulling a mission improbable on him.
    maybe just a rumor, but i've heard that's why he doesn't like to sleep there and spends as much time any place else as he can.