What If Gay Sex Was Totally Virtual?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I have been an avid follower of technology and all its advancements. And I am still relatively young. So I still might see some fantastic developments, even in my life time. Plus, I should point out, I have been an avid trekkie all my life, just as my parents were (although they were hetero, of course).

And I was wondering: what if gay sex went totally virtual, one day? You had to be a legal adult, to get into the system. But you could be whatever your avatar made you appear to be, and no one ever knew your true identity.

No morals, no laws, no condoms. Just uninhibited sex, with whomever you chose, with no fear of AIDS or any other negative repercussion, naturally. I do imagine though there would some ethical and safety fail-safes put in, just in case (just like they do in Star Trek: TNG).

Will it ever be that way some day? And will it really be as fantastic as I imagine?

:guitarist: [​IMG]

2. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I think it could be fun as it is you that having sex but in a virtual world where you can have it with anyone old or young.
    I would give it a go.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No way.....foibles and sensuality go w gay sex
    Simon :)