Molly Use First Time Help

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Prprincess, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Prprincess

Prprincess Members

Hey I need help I took a little Molly for the first time at like 4pm . I parachuted it. The amount I parachuted was like about .4 g . And I did a little bump of it too. Well it's now 8pm but not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling? Its my first time ever taking it.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

.4 g would be an extremely large dose and most likely a really intense experience, that you would undoubtedly feel. Are you sure you don't mean 40 mgs? If it's 40 mgs, some people can still get some effects from that but for many, that's likely threshold effects with only subtle changes in perception.

if you took 400 mgs and asking what you are "supposed to be feeling" then you probably didn't get MDMA but something else.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

400mg is way too much for a first time user. I've seen females get too high on 80 the first time. They tend to be more sensitive than males to the effects but no matter your gender 100 should be plenty the first time. You would know what to feel if you got the real thing it would be obvious.