Interested In Camming, Seeking Production House In Co, Usa

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by PunchDrunkKitten, Jun 21, 2016.

1. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I briefly had the opportunity to work under a small production company as a cam gitl as well as being on their portfolio site, but things folded in for varying reasons. I've since relocated to the Metro area of Colorado, but expenses and extenuating circumstances have put me way in the hole and living out of my vehicle. That being the case, the more speedily lucrative an employment opportunity the better.
    As of now, I'm only looking to preform solo with an upward sliding scale of price to kink ratio as one would expect. I don't have any equipment - filming, toys, or designated costume, ect - but if it were to work out that i stay with the company at length I'd of course make a priority of amassing my own supplies.

Really, I suppose I'm posting here with inquiry to any networking opportunities that could be made in my area. More over - a preformance space, access to production equipment, and some basic toys with which to work are my needs from any prospective Producers. As stated, I'm only currently looking to preform solo but there is room to negotiate my shows including other females depending on some more personal aspects of our introduction.

Dunno if this will yield anything with pragmatic potential, but as I'm sure y'all would be aware - employment searching of this type is a bit more complicated than emailling in a resume or filing out a simple application.

Thanks a whole fuckton to anyone who has anything to throw my way

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Generally speaking, calling 211 or visiting 211.org is a good resource for housing, employment, healthcare, government and private social services, etc.

My guess is they probably wouldn't be able to set you up as a cam girl. They might be able to help you get other employment though while you try to get into camming.

Another option might be to try stripping. If you don't want to strip, you might still be able to talk to the girls in a club. They might have leads on camming.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

isn't there a "contact us" link on any of the cam sites?

4. PunchDrunkKitten

This will almost definitely sound asinine and probably redirect the whole discussion of this post to how ignorant i am, but collecting any kind of charity/government assistance to that kind of extrnt1 is out of the question.

I don't have the fitness, or stage preforming ability to strip nor would it probably be permitted by my partner. However, thank you for the tidbit about asking dancers in my area if they know of anyone in productions.

I would assume at least a portion of reputible sites have a contact us page, but usually the big streaming sites are strictly that - for streaming. Those places take a huge cut from the money the preformers bring in, and most girls who are really trying to make something financially reliable out of this profession primarily use those sites as advertising with the intention of booking private shows. Doing this independently is out of the question for me because of the lack in equipment,and studio space I spoke of in my initial post.

Even disregarding these facts, sifting through literally hundreds of thousands of different cam sites to find one in my area would be a massive waste of time.

Not to shoot you down completely, the idea would be the simply direct proceedure I wish it were realistically plausible to take.5

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

he wouldn't let you strip but he would let you strip on the internet? i feel like in person stripping is arguably better; at least it's not recorded for the whole world to potentially see.

6. PunchDrunkKitten

Heavens no. Dancing in a club is much less secure both logistically and in regard to our "Sex Profession Agreements" if you will because the guys are there in person being drunk and needy.

7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I read online that a firm called Glass Door is hiring pros and beginners in your area... Denver.

8. JLamore

JLamore Members

If you are looking for work as a cam girl best place to look is the site sexy jobs. I loved camming but have switched over to PSO and sexting work because there is no way to prevent customers from recording your cam show , it's one of the risks you take when camming. I think live club dancing is safer honestly, the club I worked for I was behind a window, lap dances were not mandatory and at my discretion same thing with.. happy endings, of course some of the girls went for the lap dance and happy endings for more money. I never did and still made plenty of money. If not for transportation issues I would still be working there.

9. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

So I have no personal experience, but have a few friends in the profession and they all insist dancing in a club is the absolute safest of all possible jobs they could get. Like Jlamore said, you don't know who's recording or doing what to you online, but there are bouncers, managers and sometimes a big glass wall between you and the guys you strip for, provided you find employment in a reputable strip club. Also, strippers make more money.

1 person likes this.