Ramadan 2016

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Piaf, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So who's fasting?
    Any Muslims here?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I was at a celebration of the start of ramadan at my friend's neigbour's place last week. No intention to join them with the fasting, though fun and intriguing to take notice of them being busy with it.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Most of the People I work with ! I Hate It when they are Fasting It Makes them Grumpy Awkward and Unreasonable [​IMG]
    I just say "Go and Eat For Fucks sake" Also It Makes them Ill cos Loads Phone in Sick
    Ramadan Should Be a Holiday in The UK

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Nice. Delicious food was served, I assume??

I was in Bosnia last year when Ramadan ended, and the next day this Muslim woman, a family friend, brought over two huge trays with all kinds of goodies, to celebrate Bayram/Eid al-Fitr. I have never tasted such sweet baklava :)

With all that being said, I know food is not really the point.

[​IMG]

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We went to his house around 11 pm and they were pretty much done eating. He's single though and his mum lives in Turkey so I doubt how delicious it was ;) :p
    Kind of kidding there: Happily there are some other syrians in this village so he doesn't have to do the ramadan all by himself (or with his infidel neighbour and consorts :D). Probably see him tonight again!