Mescaline Vs. Lsd Vs. Psilocybin Mushrooms (Subjective Exp.)

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Miyuscaline24, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Miyuscaline24

Miyuscaline24 Members

Hi! I'd like to tell you about 3 very different psychedelics I've tried since I was young teen (I'm 19 now!)
    I always loved speed and opiates until I tried psychedelics for the 1st time!
    It changed my perception of what is better for me!

Every time I did psychedelics I always got out of my trip with a very little "come down" and a different perception of the world (each time it was a "somewhat" better understandings about myself and what I should change in my life!
    And I never had a bad trip! I saw hundreds of bad trip story wondering everytime if it was possible to get bad trips for me!

Every effects are subjective Alex shulgin, once said!

LSD: I've done it about 12 times and it was all at different doses!
    Going from trying 100ug to 600ug!
    I always had that very "confused state of mind" and I think LSD was the best until I tried Mescaline!
    Always felt light as a feather on LSD but it is so confusing because you try to understand when you shouldn't try!

Mescaline: I've tried it about 6 or 7 times! Always taking about 250-400mg!
    Mescaline to me felt greater (only the nausea wasn't great in that substance!), to me it felt greater because I feel always lucid and aware of everything in my surrounding (taking a walk wasn't hard!)
    It was funny but the nausea is always making wonder if I should move!
    Always felt light on mescaline!

Psilocybin mushrooms: I took it 2 times!
    1st time :1.5g. 2nd time 2g.
    Psilocybin mushroom is fun but everytime I took it I always had the feeling everything was controlled to send me message! (Ex. I had feeling that strangers on tv, we're talking to me!)
    0% of lucidity on psilocybin!

I am the only one in my family and friend that loved mescaline!
    My girlfriend hated it, so does my brother, my stepdad, my dad and my father in law!
    I know there's lots in my family that tried drugs! (Only my mom and grandparents don't use drugs in my family!)

Overall if it wasn't for the nausea of the mescaline, it would be the number 1 drugs!

Just to say I don't encourage anyone to take it!

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

3. Miyuscaline24

Miyuscaline24 Members

Oh and if I can add an advice!
    Wait for being the older possible to try all those substance!
    Psychedelics while being young can maybe be harmful!

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's interesting, I had a younger friend mention to me about a week ago that Mescaline was gaining some popularity among your age group op and I'm not sure I fully believed her, but perhaps there is something to it. For the past several years, Mescaline always seemed as kind of a rarity, pretty much only sought after by psychonauts who had kind of understood the importance of the chem in terms of the annals of early psychedelic culture and it's sacramental usage amongst certain indigenous culture.

It's been my experience that even some familiar with psychedelic drugs are pretty much in the dark regarding Mescaline, perhaps mostly due to the thriving and/or easier accessibility of other phenethylamines such as MDMA, 2cb, 2c-(x) family chems and then subsequently the 25-(x) Nbome series of chems.

Maybe since many of the 2c-x chems have become more difficult to come by due to legislation, the low potency (dose wise), daunting trip (nausea/duration wise) of Mescaline will have a niche. I think Mescaline is truly Amazing! so it's pretty awesome to me if it develops some sort of traction in terms of popularity, it's just rather surprising to me.

While your descriptions are brief regarding the differences among the various psychedelics, I can relate to what you posted in them, so thanks for sharing!

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Yes, I agree. I found mescaline to be one of my favorites, competing with LSD.
    I currently have 20+ feet of San Pedro growing across about 7-8 cacti.
    May make some brew this summer, but with my belly issues that have cropped up since my last journey with mesaclito, I am filled with trepidation concerning it.
    Can't imagine going through an 18 hour bout of stomach problems while tripping....not good at all.

GB, let me know if you would like a few cuttings, be more than happy, and shipping/meet up wouldn't be that difficult.

6. Miyuscaline24

Miyuscaline24 Members

It is popular in Québec because every "XTC" contains either mescaline or 2CB (even tho MDMA is very different!)

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm not sure where you got that information but Mescaline is not an XTC adulterant. It's simply not potent enough dose wise, nor lucrative enough dealer wise.

From MDMA: Essential Guide Myths

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have some access to San Pedro out here but I'll keep that in mind.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

yeah, mescaline is actually one of the more difficult and costly substances to make/extract if going for crystal, so there is no monetary advantage to doing that.

M24, what form was the mescaline you got and what was the cost? 400mgs of mescaline sulfate would be a rather big pile and would fill 3-4 00 capsules at least.
    If you did not consume a pile of crystal or take a few horse pills, then there may be some question as to the legitimacy of what you got.

and the "confused state of mind" on LSD, you sure you didn't get N-Bome or some other substance instead?
    LSD has always been relatively clear headed for me. Not as much as mescaline, but a lot of that has to do with mescaline also being stimulant.

10. Bud D

Bud D Member

Mescaline, or any cacti alkaloid spectrum can be very cheap to extract. If you grew the plants from seed or even given seed and proven cuttings. I don't trust industrial solvents and don't trust distilling diethyl ether but it is cheaper to do that in the long run.

There are alkaloid differences from cutting to cutting and variety to variety. Methods of prep change alkaloid spectrums. I have experience with cacti and found extracted peyote to be the best and most colorful. Crude home grown trich hybrids were darker, almost more 'evil'. Maybe it was just me, the trip or people that brought their vibes around the plants. Perhaps an extract could have purified the experience.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

it still isn't cost effective to extract for sale.
    that also has to do with the scarcity of actual Peyote and the years invested in growing.
    Other cacti can suffice, I've used San Pedro, but then the yields are not as great so it still isn't cost effective as a money making venture.
    most people do as you have, extract it for personal use.

1 person likes this.
  12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have done shrooms and acid excessively. I am partial to a more controlled experience. I prefer edible cannabis and mdma. The reason for this is because I have had so many traumatic experiences with these psychedelics that I have had to give them up. It got to be too much. I've never done mescaline and I doubt if I ever will. This is not to say that I have no respect for the psychedelic experience. I believe there is a time and a place for tripping, and that my time for that has passed. Good luck in all your endeavors Miyuscaline24. If I had to give you advice it would be that maybe you should try to confine your interests to less virulent substances, such as marijuana.

13. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

Haven't tried mescaline but have eaten plenty of mushroom over the years, and never really liked lsd.