Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company
Photo
- - - - -

Mescaline Vs. Lsd Vs. Psilocybin Mushrooms (Subjective Exp.)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas

Old Fart

• PipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts
  • LocationIn the bowels of all mankind

Posted June 11 2016 - 12:20 PM

Mescaline, or any cacti alkaloid spectrum can be very cheap to extract. If you grew the plants from seed or even given seed and proven cuttings. I don't trust industrial solvents and don't trust distilling diethyl ether but it is cheaper to do that in the long run.

There are alkaloid differences from cutting to cutting and variety to variety. Methods of prep change alkaloid spectrums. I have experience with cacti and found extracted peyote to be the best and most colorful. Crude home grown trich hybrids were darker, almost more 'evil'. Maybe it was just me, the trip or people that brought their vibes around the plants. Perhaps an extract could have purified the experience.

it still isn't cost effective to extract for sale.

that also has to do with the scarcity of actual Peyote and the years invested in growing.

Other cacti can suffice, I've used San Pedro, but then the yields are not as great so it still isn't cost effective as a money making venture.

most people do as you have, extract it for personal use.

• Bud D likes this
"Do the walls close in and suffocate ya,
you ain't got no friends and all the others they hate ya,
does the life you been leading gotta go?"

"get your shoes and socks on people,
it's right around the corner"

"the poodle bi-i-ites,
the poodle chews it"

#12 soulcompromise

soulcompromise

• PipPipPip
  • 2,779 posts

Posted June 11 2016 - 01:27 PM

I have done shrooms and acid excessively. I am partial to a more controlled experience. I prefer edible cannabis and mdma. The reason for this is because I have had so many traumatic experiences with these psychedelics that I have had to give them up. It got to be too much. I've never done mescaline and I doubt if I ever will. This is not to say that I have no respect for the psychedelic experience. I believe there is a time and a place for tripping, and that my time for that has passed. Good luck in all your endeavors Miyuscaline24. If I had to give you advice it would be that maybe you should try to confine your interests to less virulent substances, such as marijuana.

Posted Image

#13 Chigurh

Chigurh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted June 11 2016 - 02:13 PM

Yes, I agree. I found mescaline to be one of my favorites, competing with LSD.

I currently have 20+ feet of San Pedro growing across about 7-8 cacti.

May make some brew this summer, but with my belly issues that have cropped up since my last journey with mesaclito, I am filled with trepidation concerning it.

Can't imagine going through an 18 hour bout of stomach problems while tripping....not good at all.

GB, let me know if you would like a few cuttings, be more than happy, and shipping/meet up wouldn't be that difficult.

Haven't tried mescaline but have eaten plenty of mushroom over the years, and never really liked lsd. 

Click to shop at Zamnesia