Nutrition Advice Inthe Herald -Sun

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Bilby, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Sometimes like when I a waiting in a cafe for my order, the only thing to read is the Herald-Sun. On the Sunday or is it the Saturday edition, there are health articles that include dietary advice. As might be expected with any other Rupert rag such dietary advice is just more corporate driven clap-trap.
    Question is, I would have thought that most people who would be regular readers of the Herald-Sun could not care less what they ate from a nutritional point of view.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Subscribe To The Sydney Morning Herald........I Have Never Heard Of The Herald Sun........It Must Be An Interstate Paper...???

Cheers Glen.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The dietary advice doled out by the mainstream media is beyond atrocious.

4. Bilby

The SMH is a Fairfax paper. The Herald Sun is Melbourne based and a News Ltd tabloid. The only good bits of it is the Faithworks on Sunday or the letters page, but otherwise I cannot relate to it,

5. Bilby

The Guardian a UK broadsheet with US and Australian on line editions has been getting its nutritional information from Weston A Price for some years now, Jane Brody from the New York Times is clueless bit a wordsmith at the same time .This makes her dangerous. She is a danger to public health. I sometimes look at her column to find out her latest misapprehensions.