I Don't Know If I Want A Tattoo Or Not?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by aleigh24024, May 29, 2016.

1. Banned Drama Queen

Banned Drama Queen Idiot

Looks like I'm pretty late on this post so you may have a tat by now but anyway... I'd definitely think it over like you said. I got my first tattoo at 18 and I've gotten several since... not a lot and they're mostly strategically placed just in case I want to hide them but most of mine have meaning... I know people who have gotten just really cool artwork they've liked too so it's all personal preference... I've never regretted mine and I actually enjoy getting tattooed... In my experience the pain almost feels kind of like you're getting burned (but for me it was very tolerable)... I think it depends on the person... I think with regard to common tattoos, if you get one that is unique to you and get the artist to do their own design then you won't really see repeats of it... I don't have a lot of knowledge on getting them removed but I have heard through the grapevine that it isn't pleasant ha ha... so I'd say take your time, think it over and know where you might want to place it

Tags: