Got My Mmj Card! Ofy!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Colimon, May 28, 2016.

1. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I am so freakin happy, almost in tears! Didn't even know this could be an option for me as I haven't found a cool enough doctor who would even listen to me! At least my doctor was honest and said he was legitimately concerned about big pharma and or the government fucking with him for prescribing it. The cool thing my doc did do was link me up with a doctor who would prescribe it (mmj clinics popping up like wildfire). He seems to think it's pretty normal for younger people to smoke pot, especially when they have spinal issues like I do. At first, I thought the pot doctor wasn't keen on giving me any because he kept going through negative stuff: my age, brain damage, lung damage, anxiety etc. Then he hummed and hawed and recommended CBD concentrates (awww, no fun)! At the very end he decided "fuck it" and set the level of THC on my prescription to a generous dosage since I'm a little used to blazing (18 percent and under). Shopping online for weed from a licensed producer couldn't be any easier! In theory, I could also visit a dispensary, but I'm afraid of walking right into a raid because cops don't take kindly to dispensaries around here.

What Shall my Next Order Be?
    - Diesel (Sativa Dominant Hybrid)
    - Lemon Haze (Sativa Dominant Hybrid)
    - Chemdawg (Sativa Dominant Hybrid)
    - God Bud and God Bud Oil (50/50 Hybrid)
    - Critical Mass (Indica Dominant Hybrid)

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

What about that 50/50 stuff? :)

3. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yeah that sounds like a good idea! I was really interested in a full on hybrid. Especially because it's available in oil too. Maybe I'll do a half and half and make moon rocks?

4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Glad to hear you got your doc's recommendation. But what the heck are moon rocks :) ?

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Colimon, what state are you in?

little buds dipped/soaked in oil and then coated with kief.

pretty good, but always make them pick out the smaller "rocks", the big ones don't have as much good stuff coating them, it's a surface area thing. ;)

6. ~Zen~

Cool, Moon Rocks sound fun :)

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That is known as Caviar in Colorado.

"Moon rocks" would be a rock of MDMA not the crushed powder more commonly seen.

8. ~Zen~

Jeez... I feel like an ancient character from a movie.

1 person likes this.
  9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

In Ontario Canada. Bit of a weird situation between the government/dispensaries/producers as of late. The dispensaries are saying they are being strong armed out of the business by producers and the government. Also experiencing raids because of licensing complications.

Lol HipChris, I just learned the term myself. I forget what I called it before that. Green crack or Green smack... Moon rocks is much cooler.

Didn't know the MDMA thing anakin, although it seems like an obvious one.

1 person likes this.
  10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Before leaving office, Harper and his Conservative party passed legislation that essentially put the medical marijuana industry into the hands of big business and prevented patients from growing their own pot. The courts have allowed people to continue growing for now, but it could be taken away, depending on how a court case launched against the government ends up (and also depending on how the new Liberal government decides to handle legalization/recreational use and production).

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

congrats I just got mine too have to find a caregiver though