It's A Twin Thing.....

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by Ashalicious, May 27, 2016.

1. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

It's quite tedious at times living with him. I don't want to say too much publicly, but we live at our grandmother's house. She's downstairs and we're upstairs. She'll be 96 in August...IF she makes it. Sadly, she's terminally ill and doesn't have much time left. I'm trying to look for a new place. I only work part time and he's unemployed. I really haven't been paying rent, BUT...I have 4 bills I pay for the floor (gas, phone/internet, electric and cable). Part of the agreement was that I would help out with shoveling, mowing the lawn, raking leaves, etc.

Ash? The worst part is that his 45-year-old body seems to have a 10-year-old brain. He's doesn't seem to be grasping the concept that we might be homeless soon. He seems to care more about hockey and baseball over his own family.

Mom has a spare room at her place. We CAN'T live there, since it's a 55+ place and she's disabled. Her rent is already subsidized. My sister and her husband have no room. My older brother has 3 girls and a stepson. He also lives like 10 mi/16 km to my southeast.

Are you now my therapist? Ha ha! Doctor Ash? All kidding aside, now you know it's a pain living with him many times.

Thanks for looking out! :daisy:

2. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Ashalicious
    Just to show there were cameras in 1973...I believe I was on the right here, enjoying my fingers for whatever reason. :baby:

[​IMG]

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Kevin, I can definitely relate to some of your twin dysfunction, believe it or not.

I want to respond to your post in detail, but that will have to wait until I am at a computer. I am on my little clunker blackberry and I don't like typing long manifestos on this device.