It Makes Me Sad

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by abarambling, May 20, 2016.

1. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I suppose we are the only ones right now responding but you will get other responses and opinions along the way :)

Absolutely you are allowed to feel sad and disappointed with mediocrity.

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I just don't see anyone else questioning or blaming the 'victim', again for lack of better wording. I'm not actually a victim, but you know... questioning and blaming the person that this was done to. Because people don't often do that. So, I'm pretty sure I won't get any more comments like these, but who knows. People are weird.

3. secret_thinker

Oh please. I asked one question. The rest was a discussion and there definitely wasn't any blaming.

I meant you more than likely get more comments in this thread that are different.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

In a situation like this... most comments would be understanding, relating and sympathic, because the person that is in this situation just got out of the hospital after major surgeries, and on top of that this happened. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that this happened to. The pharmacist even said this happens a lot. Basically, most people wouldn't just start questioning and blaming the person... victim... whatever, because they already went through a lot. It's like kicking someone when they're already down. That's wrong. And I don't think most people would do that. That just doesn't happen. Lol. So, I doubt I'll get any more responses like these or other weird responses. But, like I said people are weird. So, maybe.

5. secret_thinker

Are you serious right now? In my original post in this thread I asked one question and stated it was unfair for your pharmacist to slag off on two other professions. I never attacked no victim, I never kicked anyone that was down! I have said twice that I am glad you are feeling better, I have said twice that I'm sure you will get DIFFERENT responses.

I am so sorry you had a shitty time, I am so sorry you got given the wrong medication but you need to get a grip.

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I wasn't upset when you two were doing whatever you were doing on this thread. I call it questioning and blaming the victim, you can call it whatever you want. All in all I just don't think most people would do the same things you two did in this thread. But, like I said who knows... people are weird. That's all I was saying.

7. secret_thinker

You got that right.

Sorry for being inquisitive as to what you were allergic to :dizzy2:

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

It's cool. I understand that some people question and blame people in any given situation, instead of just accepting the situation as is, because they aren't or have ever been in that situation. So, it's hard for them to understand. All in all I wasn't offended at all. I get it why you two responded the way you did. I just don't agree that I would get more responses like that.

9. secret_thinker

O M G. You are not getting what I am saying. I said (three times now) that you will get different responses (maybe more what you are looking for) from other members.

Peace out aba. I'm done with this thread.

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Okay? And like I said, I disagree that I would get different responses like the ones you two gave to me. Because those responses were you two questioning and blaming. And why do that to someone that already went through a lot? Most people wouldn't do that. Because they understand, sympathize, or even relate.

I thought you were already done when you apologized, so I don't know.