See The Doc Tomorrow About Getting My Card

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, May 20, 2016.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah the kush pots i do the best with :)

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Congrats on getting your card :cheers2:

But why do you wanna grow your own plants (if you're in a state where it is still illegal) now that you have it? You can legally buy good weed now.

If you go grow your own: in my country if it gets discovered you are better off without lamps than with them, as it will be perceived to be a more professional attempt/or for selling purposes. I understand this makes it kind of hard to do it in your basement :p

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I'm not going to grow right now my sister jack is going down to see my other sister and my brother in law grows so she is picking me up a bunch to take back for me :)

4. bigbman

bigbman Members

Jenni , Do you know the health issues of medical marijuana? I am in search of it. I am consuming it and have a medical card. Some of my friends told me that(by reading some articles and some facebook posts) that medical marijuana is having much more side effects than weed smoking

5. fluke

fluke Member

Have you tried oils or Dabs in the strain you prefer. Good ones are about 18% concentration so with less effort you are getting you 'anti-room spin' meds sooner than the old fashion way?

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yes have done butain hash before i did too much one time smd that was it for me