I Love Loose Vagina!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ScottFromVegas, May 19, 2016.

1. Bigbarbur

Bigbarbur Members

the looser the feeling the better. I get that the pussy may not be permanently loose. No matter what you think, most Pussies can feel loose based on wetness and level of arousal. The cave like pussy could be from high arousal and tenting. The next night it may feel more snug. But in my experience I have been with women who were just larger and could easily take 4 fingers. They would feel big around my textbook average cock unless they squeezed. I've been with women too who were disturbingly tight. Like 1 finger barely could get in and even my average rod would take some effort and it wasn't fun sexy or comfortable. Aside from the few abnormally tight girls, I've had four fingers in every girl I've been with. A few very easily. The rest, with just some foreplay and lube. They all say they are small down there. And next thing you know, they are a sloppy gaping mess. But it's not permanent. Each time needs some work and play. Also, you never just jam your fingers in. Or just shove your cock in. You take time, fool around, play, use lube, get it sloppy, start stretching it open a little bit more and more, pull their ass cheeks apart and feel the hole gape even wider and Presto! You have a loose feeling pussy. The permanently gaping slack pussy hole is relatively rare although certainly possible but those of us who like big sloppy loose pussy realize it's how you go about preparing.

2. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal has had over 100 cocks fuck her sweet pussy. Several huge ones and a baby stretched her but it's amazing. I can fist fuck, put my cock in which is average size with a nice vibrator. Eating her and making her squirt and she knows how to use it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. mancinibig

mancinibig Members

OMG
    I Love Loose Vagina feel so good love it

4. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I was with a girl who had 4 kids, all vaginal deliveries. She was "loose" but I loved it. The only girl I have been with that could get me to cum multiple times.

Tags: