Blowjobs Compensating For My Dislike Of Riding Him?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by MotoXchika, May 16, 2016.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Without a prenup, property would be split, Texas is community property.

As for not loving being on top, I get it. Not my fave, either.
    But, my partner really enjoys it, so it does in rotation.
    I know I'm unlikely to have an orgasm from it, but it has happened.
    So I have no expectations except a lark, and to make him extra happy in the moment.

It becomes almost fun.
    There is a bit of puppet master going on, because I can move, or clench, or whatever. He reacts to everything.
    It's entertaining, for sure.

1 person likes this.
  2. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I think in some relationships there are positions/things that both people really enjoy.

Sometimes I find it's about taking turns.

I find it fun to try to enjoy everything even if I don't at first.

I would really hope for you that you or you both find a way or ways for you to enjoy riding him...

Maybe try different furniture? Riding him on a couch may help because you can supoort yourself on the wall? Different lighting is it's about how you think you look? Getting into the rhythm? Actually ride him like one would a horse? ---- I've had my mind blown by just relaxing on top and letting my guy move me with his arms.

As for going down on him giving back for him doing something he doesn't like... I think it can be a delicate balance of what's "fair/even". My advice is to find a way for you both to like everything you both do.

:) 'Best to you!

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My experience is girls that dont like riding have confidence issues usually about their bodies. My wife hated riding but since i adore her body and can pay more attention to her boobs when she is on top, she likes riding occationally

4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

If penetration while riding him is the issue try being on top and sliding yourself up and down his shaft w/o the penetration. You'll get your clit stimulated and be in control. While doing occaisionaly slip his head inside you and then and then resume sliding yourself along his length. This can end up with the both of you having a "happy ending." My lady does this for me now and then and we both enjoy it. Have fun.

5. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

lol, is that what you think? boy are you in for a rough awakening if you ever get a divorce :D

6. undefeated

undefeated Member

if i was a woman - i would do the same - seems like alot of work

7. al_s

al_s Guest

Are you submissive or into rape? Had a gf once who would whisper in my ear and believe me she got flipped and pounded.

8. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife has the same problem. To make it worse, she is only 4' 11" tall and 90 lbs. An average sized cock would hurt her. She was honest with me so we simply eliminated intercourse and just do oral. We have not had intercourse for so long that we cannot remember when.

I prefer oral anyway. I think it is more sensual. It engages more of your senses and is more bang for your buck due to requiring less work. We are married for 44 wonderful years. Give me oral sex anytime.