Blowjobs Compensating For My Dislike Of Riding Him?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by MotoXchika, May 16, 2016.

1. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

So, my question is....I love to please my husband. So much I'll suck his dick for an hour if he let me hahhaha. He loves it so much mainly because I can fit most of his dick in my mouth when other woman couldn't get too far past his tip. I will suck his dick anywhere literally sometimes he gets 2-4 blowjobs a day. I know...that's alot.

I dislike riding him...it does nothing for me. He's big. And I feel it well enough that I can cum once while riding him. I just kind of dread the thought of putting in the work on top and or not really enjoying it. I'll do anything for him so I'll ride him in all sorts of crazy positions. And I know he goes crazy and just loves it. But to me....I can't wait for him to just grab me and pound the fuck out of me.

What are some suggestions? Why don't I like it so much? How can I make it better for myself? Is this normal? Am I OK with just giving him an amazing blowjob and a quick ride then let him pound me? Does that make me lazy or a pillow princes?

1 person likes this.
  2. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

That doesn't make me lazy?? Hahah

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I call bull-shit on the 90-120 blowjobs per month.....complete fabrication....entire post is absolutely unbelievable...sorry....just my opinion...carry on

1 person likes this.
  4. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

It's really not. LMAO. Yea there's some odd days in between sometimes when I'm working all day or if he gets a call in. But no bullshit. I love sucking his dick. And that much. When I'm on my period I mainly suck his dick cuz I hate the hassle of the mess it makes lol

As far as the being on top I do it for like 5 minutes and I'm completely over it.

5. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

Anybody else not seriously answering my questions and wants to question it's authenticity can fuck off..k, thanks! I seriously want to know if I can let the anxiety building up about it, go.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

I would leave it to the end, or do reverse, it's more comfy.

1 person likes this.
  7. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

I haven't thought of leaving it till the end!

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It might be helpful to figure out the reasons why you don't like it, and the reasons he does.

It may be that you want him to be dominant. Maybe being in bondage while you are on top would cure that.

It could be that he likes you to ride him because he likes it when you do the pushing. In which case, if you did the pushing in doggie style, he might like that just as much, and maybe you would feel comfortable with it.

You could also be on top but lying against his body, with your head under his chin.

If you find out the reasons, you may be able to work this out.

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I bet you have the jaw line of a god from sucking so much weiner. Probably chiseled as fuck.

1 person likes this.
  10. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

I just flat out asked him. He told me he loves everything I do already. I was honest about my dislike with it and he asked me if I was only going on top to please him. And if I was that he wanted me to stop worrying about him and make it feel good for myself. Well I tried that today. Just focusing on my own pleasure while on top. I must say....we've had some pretty hot sex today. I think my problem was I didn't know how to please myself on top.

11. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

LMFAO actually I don't. I have a rounder cheeks lol. But I do every once in a while have an uncomfortable lock feeling in my jaw

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

My woman sucks the cock often. It can get kinda annoying, when I want to fuck fuck..

13. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

I have never been nor will I ever be annoyed by having a women suck my cock. She could suck me all she wants.

1 person likes this.
  14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you'll give him head for an hour, but you cant be bothered with the boom boom for 5 mins?

Yeah, this all sounds like the truth

What it probably really means is either you've never been attracted to him and you give him head all the time because you are afraid he'll leave you

..or, well I wont spell out what the or is

Women, pfft, go for the ones that dont turn you on, so you have all the power, then complain they dont turn you on. D'uh!

You knew full well from the start he was never going to be that guy

16. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

LMAO he's my husband for a reason. I find him so sexy. I'm not afraid he will leave me. our sex and relationship is so wonderful. Plus, if anybody would be leaving it would be me. He bought his house before me and he's originally from where we live in Texas...I'm from San Diego. I'd go the fuck home if shit went sour.

Also it's not that I don't bother. I do. Actually any time he asks me to ride him I do. But I just wasn't enjoying it. Lol trust me. I'm not that desperate that I'd be with a man because he would have me. Hahhaha I'm not a woman to be kept.

17. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

I'm always down to fuck him.

18. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

I just want to clarify we have plenty sex in other positions. I just don't prefer being on top.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Why even mention the house?. He brought it before you. So there's no dividing it up?

20. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

Exactly Meaning I have nothing to gain from him haha except a good lover and friend.