What's Happening?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had to play the dirty browns in pre season game 2, against my Von miller. I double teamed him all half and he got nowhere. :p they ended up beating me. I went for a TD on 4th and Goal at the 2 instead of a tying FG in the last 2 secs. I didn't make the throw. :p

But I was totally sporting a 2nd and 3rd string team all game against their starters.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Insomnia go away

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a technology tune in my head but I wouldn't know where to start looking to find the Song to get my fix.

It goes

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
    Doo Doo Doo Doo
    Dooo Doo Doo.
    Doo

With every paragraph a slightly Lower note or tone of the first Doo Doo Doo

fundoo likes this.
  4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Somewhere along the lines I think I messed up my sleep schedule. Probably after a night of drinking or something and for like the past week, I've been going to bed really early and waking up in the middle of the night and just staying up for awhile.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nope, well off :p

7. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Oh well.........

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, you come across some shit on urban dictionary.

TOP DEFINITION
    BlackDonalds
    A McDonald's restaurant located in the heart of the ghetto. Usually an old, run down McDonalds that has black people loitering around all the time. Mostly just to chill with their homies, but drugs can also be dealt there.White people avoid the BlackDonalds at all costs for fear of their lives. Can also be referred to as GhettoDonald's, and is the direct inverse of WhiteDonald's.
    Mike drove 5 miles out of his way to avoid the BlackDonald's on Broadway, to find the McDonald's in a more safe neighborhood.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Been watching this series/channel called Closer to Truth over the past few days, where the host proposes a series of interesting questions to his guests, primarily dealing with Scientific, Cosmological, and Theological topics. So far I've only seen the guy talk with Scientists and Philosophers.

I like this series because he features some guests that appear on tv for Science documentaries and specials, but unlike the tv specials where they usually have brief chopped up segments of the scientist's dialogue, the featured guests extrapolate their ideas more here and for the most part, to the layman such as myself, the topics are still fairly palatable. There is some heavier terminology but in some instances, due to the format, I think the topics are easier to understand.

tumbling.dice, fundoo and Aerianne like this.
  10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A little early in the day yet for me.

11. Aerianne

I went to the dentist and came home with my temporary bridge again.

The color shade was a little off an the permanent bridge so the dentist is sending it back to the lab.

I got numbed up and he did a little reduction work so when the new bridge comes in there won't be that to do.

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Even though I slept like shite last night, got up early for a...Lu'au!!!

Well, okay, a kinda Lu'au. Found a recipe online for recreating the Lu'au experience in your crockpot. Last night I rubbed a pork shoulder with alaea salt and coconut oil and wrapped it in foil with pineapple. This morning I put it in the crockpot with some liquid smoke and coconut milk.

In 10 hours I should have Lu'au style pork dinner.

tumbling.dice and Aerianne like this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

puts fist thru bathroom wall at work. nobody will know it was me so thats cool. not work related

fundoo likes this.
  14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You have not lived yet ;)

15. fundoo

fundoo Members

You'd seriously be surprised what's in Urban Dictionary. I'm literally not surprised by any of this anymore. Lol

What Aeri said. Too early! I didn't actually watch the clip though. YouTube can be such a pain on this device...maybe I'll see if it plays on here tho.

Sounds like you could use some distress tolerance exercises too Orison. If it didnt severely piss off my husband and my fingers werent so sensitive, thered be a lot of holes in this house. :(

Orison likes this.
  16. fundoo

fundoo Members

Yes, so thats definitely a thinker. I know enough to follow, but it's a difficult follow, difficult to focus. I imagine this is what it's like though for some people to follow me sometimes with my various interests. Ha! :D

17. Aerianne

Ugh...I took a 3 hour nap. I think I'm one of the people that local dental anesthesia makes drowsy.

18. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Went and saw Sabaton last night and going to be seeing Nightwish on Saturday. Should be fun!

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Who's singing in Nightwish these days? I saw them with Tarja just before their third album. I don't think they sound like that anymore..

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you can't beat the browns with your 3rd string, you really need to improve your depth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.