What's Happening?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was layed back, I had it outside in the freeze but I also had 3 big outdoor heaters that cast orange on everything but there was no breeze and bright blue day with the sun put so was perfect. Everybody is still sleeping now, retired to the spare room and my double air mattress hehe. I'm on the prowl looking for leftovers to eat. :p

Aerianne likes this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We had grilled pork chops, my d-i-l's Puerto Rican Rice, Mashed Potatoes, Baked Beans, Macaroni and Cheese, and Corn Casserole. My granddaughters made some Milk Chocolate and some White Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls for Dessert.

magickman and Irminsul like this.
  3. Aerianne

My dog is sick with diarrhea.

I made her some rice and chicken broth.

I know she can have pumpkin but I don't have that on hand.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Didn't feel him Xmas hams did you? Ham will do it, bad. My boy only got crackers and broccoli and it Italian bread. :p

Aerianne likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Hope your dog feels better Aeri. They eat anything.

Aerianne likes this.
  6. Aerianne

No, I didn't feed her anything but the little brat eats cat turds when we're out walking. This is the first time anything has made her sick, though.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Oh that will do it. Hopefully she learned a lesson.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Julie gets the runny poop much the time, I think cause shes nervous .. i don't bother worry about it tho.

9. Aerianne

Hopefully this rice will tighten her up. Poor baby. That's why she was whimpering this morning.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

20171226_133117.jpg Now I'm going to slow cook my left over pork belly into a nice chilli thing. :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    Aerianne likes this.
  11. Aerianne

I couldn't sleep. I woke up in pain after 2 1/2 hours. I got up for a minute and went back to bed. I slept another 2 1/2 hours and then said "Fuck It!".

My lower back, hips, and legs were in too much pain.

I've had coffee and meds.

We are staying with the girls during the day until Christmas Break is over. Hubby takes the early part of the day. My plan is to over there later and see if I can rest in their recliner.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mm my slow cook pork is perfect chilli temp. I had a touch just now and my mouth is warm and I feel nice and warm with rose cheeks. I'm going to try and get some sleep now. We walked the dog and he's exhausted and quite Fritzly, so am I. :)
    We just watched the first Terminator. Hadn' seen in maybe 15 years. I enjoyed. :p

Aerianne likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

there are only 4 people at work

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Schwinefliesch!

I did something similar. We went with a traditional Mexican Christmas dinner with posole and tamales. Put the pork roast in the crockpot yesterday am with hominy, water, a Lagunitas Brown Shugga beer, salt, pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and chile powder. Then set it on low and went off to enjoy my new favorite Christmas tradition--Christmas surfing!

Water was cooooooooold....but that's what the wetsuit was for. I had one perfect ride yesterday. Oh, that's what it's all about folks: a perfect ride, and them coming home to a kitchen that smells heavenly and then sitting down to a Christmas dinner with loved ones.

Orison, tumbling.dice and Aerianne like this.
  16. Noserider

Yeah, New England born and raised.

My aunt used to take me and my cousin to Celtics and Bruins games when we were like 12 and 14. Mostly Celtics. I just started going with them to just hang out. Didn't think I'd ever become a real fan. But I got hooked despite it being the worst time in Celtics history (Bird had just retired, McHale and Parrish were on their way out and Reggie Lewis would be dead that summer).

Kurt Rambis, Byron Scott, Michael Cooper :tonguewink:

soulcompromise and scratcho like this.
  17. Aerianne

I got a nap in the recliner at my son's, hung out with the girls, went to Walmart for the cat food, and am eating some Christmas Dinner leftovers.

18. Noserider

Isn't that great?

Between Christmas dinner leftovers, Christmas Eve dinner leftovers, the night before leftovers (not everything has a name), and engagement party finger foods leftovers, I don't have to go shopping for a month. There is also some leftover pizza in the fridge somewhere.

Needless to say, I noticed today that my clothes were fitting a little tighter...

Aerianne likes this.
  19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Today at work i was baffled when I overheard my coworker say to her neighbor at the next desk over, that she has never traveled outside the state before.

Now I can understand this predicament if she grew up poor and never had the chance. I do live in a fairly large state in land mass. But we live in a county that sits on the state border, and she owns a car! If she kept driving south for 45 minutes, she’d make it to the Redwoods to see some awesome 2000 year old trees, leave the state, and make a very affordable day trip out of it.

I just don’t get people.

20. Aerianne

Does she know that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.