What's Happening?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm baking Chicken and I'm going to make Mashed Cauliflower for the first time.

We're going to ride around and look at Christmas lights before we eat, though.

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

It is always festive feeling to see all the pretty lights and decorations that people put up. Nice way to spend time.

I am now going to just relax and try to get an early night as tomorrow is going to be really busy for this old broad. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Enjoy :)

3. Aerianne

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nothing Really Happening Here......Just A Quiet Xmas Day......25c With A High Easterly Wind.......

Thunder Storms Are Forecast For Later This Afternoon But I Doubt It Will Happen......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

magickman likes this.
  5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, they are loud. I used to live on a block where a Hispanic family lived and they blasted crap all the time. I did not like the music, and the entire block was subject to the torture.....lol... It would have been ok, if I had liked what they were playing once in awhile, but I didn't..

I live in quiet tude now with quiet neighbors...My one neighbor has a little 4 year old girl, and it is great to hear her yelling and squealing and laughing happily outside, though, once in awhile.

6. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

My friend had to move because of her noisy neighbors. She told them nicely to turn stuff down so she could sleep, they got louder. Same thing once again.
    Next time the police were called. Same thing.
    Called them again, but nothing ever worked. She ended up moving.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pork is in the oven now. :) I usually have bunch of hoodlum friends over my Axemas but today it is just a slightly older girl/girl couple and a normal boy/girl couple slightly older than them. So much different than normal. They should be turning up in half an hour. :p in the meantime I've completely spoiled my mouth with this supersweet fudge holy hell I was near drooling my tongue was having its own orgasm. Like never before.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. Aerianne

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think Hispanic just means of Spanish descent but I could be way off base there

But yeah that's common, my sister dated an Ecuadorian for a while and his family partied all night on Christmas Eve. I was always envious of the way they celebrated Christmas, my family seemed so boring in comparison

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  10. Aerianne

My dog partied all night. She had barking fits several times. Then she whimpered for about 3 hours. I finally just got up. She never acts like that.

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For some reason, the family decided to do a big Mexican feast today, Sounds good to me, as I like good and HOT Mexican food. My son #1 makes 3 or 4 different kinds of hot sauce---one's for wimps, one's for the daring and one for ME--crazy hot. Merry Christmas and (soon to be ) happy new year to all you dirty, commie hippies!!

magickman and Aerianne like this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Santa left Celtics tickets in my stocking!

Aerianne likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Yay! But wait... I thought you were staying in California. :)

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Well, they are technically Lakers and Clippers tickets, but those aren't the teams I'm going for

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Ah.. I see. So you're a Celtics fan. I am from California and have lived here all my life, but I haven't been excited about the Lakers for a long time. They were good, but I don't know... Not into it. Maybe I will like them again someday. They were cool when it was Kareem, Worthy, Magic, AC Green, and I don't remember who else now... I was so young these were games that were on that my parents and grandparents (when they were still alive) were watching. But I digress.

Well, Merry Christmas! and congrats on the tickets! That will be fun.

scratcho likes this.
  18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Helped my mom take down all the Xmas decorations. She wanted the apartment back to normal. Plus she is giving me all the decorations to bring to delmarva (aka the storage unit)
    Got her the ottoman she wanted but not the color so we have to make a trip to see if they have one that' the color of her couch.

Aerianne likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

20. Aerianne

I had the Merriest Christmas! All of us were together today: Me, Hubby, My Son, His Wife, Their 4 Girls, My Daughter, Her Son, and Her Wife.

Life is good.

The food was delicious and I got showered with gifts.

I asked for pictures from my daughters wedding. I got a framed 8 x 10 of all of us. Then I got a long plaque that says "Family" and about 10 framed 4 x 6 pics that hang down from it in a sort of inverted pyramid shape.

I also got a wireless printer that does everything.

A big beautiful, fleece scarf.

A 30 oz. insulated stainless steel tumbler with lid. Inside of it was a really cool bullet shaped ink pen with the NRA logo on it, a can of my favorite Monster drink, two scratch off lottery tickets, and a $20 bill.

It was a great day!

21. Aerianne

That is a gorgeous Christmas Dinner, Irmi!

magickman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.