Coconut Oil As Lube

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Maxguy12, May 5, 2016.

1. Maxguy12

Maxguy12 Members

Ok, so I'm new here but excited to try this out and discuss! So I'm a pretty horny guy, I get laid regularly but still love to masturbate, probably 2-3 times a day or so. Was looking for something new to try and recently found coconut oil, oh my god! It's been amazing and just makes me cum so good. Anyone else tried and found it just as good? Guys and girls alike let's hear for you!

StrongRightHand likes this.
  2. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I love it too. Hubby doesn't care for the scent, but I would rather lick and suck coconut oil than K-Y gel! So I use it on him and me. I enjoy it alone as well, and I like to use a lot to get really lubed up. It seems to keep my pussy lubed for so much longer than anything else does. Matter of fact, I might need to put some on shortly and have a massage session by myself!

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Applesauce

4. Maxguy12

Maxguy12 Members

So glad to hear it's that much for for a girl too! I feel the same way, just keeps it lubed so damn good. Gets me so excited and makes me cum more more intense. I love to use a good amont and and stroke nice and fast.... Hope today was amazing for you! Haha. Details?

5. Maxguy12

Maxguy12 Members

6. Maxguy12

Maxguy12 Members

7. Maxguy12

Maxguy12 Members

Sorry my last response was meant as a response to this post! Haha, my computer went funky for a min lol

8. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I used coconut oil a lot. I really like how it lets me edge for a very long time without making my dick raw. Also, the added benefits are that it smells nice when I jerk, and my wife likes the feel of my cock more than ever. She always says, Your cock is so soft, yet hard. I love the feel of it in my hand and mouth.

We go through a lot of it. Haha

9. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Olive oil works nicely, too. Less odor than coconut oil, and a pleasant taste if you lick your fingers afterwards, or if your partner sucks you during the session. Like coconut oil, it's very healthy for your skin, and healthier than coconut oil when digested. It's been used for centuries as a massage oil. Just be careful if you're using latex condoms, coconut oil and olive oil will both deteriorate the latex.

And chances are you'll be using virgin olive oil....[​IMG]

10. texasshooter76

texasshooter76 Members

It is by far my favorite lube. Can't beat the slickness of it and you don't have to reapply.

11. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I always use coconut as a lube for fucking. I have fucked my girl friends and my wife several times using coconut oil as a lubricant.both their ass holes and **** holes.

12. Goander

Goander Members

Coconut oil is an excellent natural lube that is great for masturbation, vaginal or anal sex.

badrabbit and StrongRightHand like this.
  13. Emily Abbot

Emily Abbot Members

This is my favorite lube. It has antibacterial and anti viral properties so it keeps you from getting any issues down there and it is so slick. I used to use water based lube and it was so sticky and gross. This is SOOO much better.

StrongRightHand and Windman like this.
  14. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

A guy I know introduced me to it and I think it works great. Just wish I had someone to use it on.

Because it from coconuts it doesn’t taste that bad.

15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

If we were close enough, you could sure as hell use it on me!! As many times as you wanted!

averageguy6 likes this.
  16. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Great for using with Aneros devices.

17. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Discovered coconut oil "a hundred years ago." as hand soap we put in our rest rooms. It felt great, was not too thick or thin, never wore out, and easily wiped up or rinsed off, and for mutual masturbation, oh my! Never though to taste it back then. Hand lotion I was given soon needs to be reapplied and needs soap to wash off. Do supermarkets carry coconut oil? Where?

18. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Yes. Any of them carry it with the cooking oils.

19. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Thank you Florida. I be good old Publix has it, but why would they hide it in the cooking section? Just kidding. I do cook (someone has to) but never use oil --for that anyway.

20. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Coconut oil is my favorite lube, but I also will use olive oil (extra virgin - pun intended). Both are very natural and non-irritating.

badrabbit likes this.