Love Without Sex

Discussion in 'True Love' started by irsis, May 2, 2016.

1. irsis

irsis Member

yes, this is exactly how I feel

2. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I'm 29. I've had serious boyfriends and friends with benefits.

At this age, time in my life, and location in life, I mostly think that it is important for me to be in a relationship to have sex or do sexual things.

I have thought that I don't think I would feel good the morning after.

Also, I have two older roommates who I think would judge me harshly if I were to make love with someone that I wasn't in an official relationship.

I do drink though and at times I think I'd be perfectly fine with such type of getting down,

I do think that having a steady friends with benefits can be a wonderful and healthy thing.

Overall, I think it's person to person.

3. irsis

irsis Member

4. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i think this is the true love . you can call it a real spiritual love :) love to know things and feel happy the their is a true love exists with out sex :) like i do have :) for sex you can hire a person but for love you can not hire . a ture love is = care not the sex

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

25 replies 511 views

If the thread title was instead "Sex without Love" it would be 89 replies 6000 views

Just saying

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Or its just safe and nice to have a bond with a boy she was never going to be aroused by, regardless of his religion

Just saying

The simplest answer is usually the correct one

7. irsis

irsis Member

it's nice you were inspired by this post. thanks for the comment

8. irsis

irsis Member

I guess I'm more interested in how my posts make me feel than in the number of people who read or respond. When I do get a response however, I feel a connection with the person.

9. irsis

irsis Member

I was aroused, just didn't act on it. It is possible, lol

10. undefeated

undefeated Member

the two are separate... if u love someone u will be happy just being around them otherwise sex is just business.

11. irsis

irsis Member

I agree

12. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Love without sex is familial love and not romantic. It is the same love you feel for your parents or siblings. Romantic love makes you want to have sex. The chemicals that produce the feeling of love in our brain, also make us want to merge our genes with the other. Sex can exists without love but love without sex is a hollow shell of love. Sort of like an ice cream cone without any ice cream. I am married for 44 year and have lots and lots of sex with my wife. Without sex, why get married? We could just be good friends without benefits.

13. irsis

irsis Member

I do realize most people see love this way, but for me there is a spiritual love that is very sustaining and satisfying. Physical sex is always attachment and attachment is always pain.