Where Do You Work?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by InkdWolf, May 1, 2016.

1. InkdWolf

InkdWolf Members

I wanna know if your job or career allows you to have your mods and if so what businesses allow this? I work at cycle gear and they allow me to have tattoos and piercings/ gauges however I was hired before I had them and do not think if I applied these days they would hire me. I am looking for new employment

2. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

When i was working at goodLife they didn't mind all my piercings then again i don't have to many (labret, eyebrow and nose) i was manly worried about having dreads. Now i work in a headshop along side being a personal trainer and i haven't had an issue even with my dreads but it might be my location.

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I don't have any face piercings any more due to migration :( but when I did I worked in retail at a marks work wearhouse. The official store policy was that I had to take them out to work, but my manager didn't actually care. The only time she enforced that was when our store was being visited by anyone from the head offices.

My tattoos are visible at my current job though (well the season starts in 2 weeks, so almost current), but it's a boat rental business and my mom owns it, so I'm not sure that counts for anything.

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Retail loss prevention

5. CeceliaZero

CeceliaZero Members

I'm a teacher, but I have no visible piercings or tattoos except my tongue ring and earrings. I just have one tattoo on my lower back, and aside from my tongue and ears being pierced I've got my back dimples pierced, my belly button pierced, and my clit pierced. None of which are in any danger of being seen while at work. I doubt I'd be a teacher if I had visible tattoos or piercings though. Employers want people who look professional, and unfortunately tattoos and piercings aren't seen as professional. There are jobs that don't care if you have visible tattoos though. Bartenders, jobs in IT, stuff like that they usually don't care about what piercings or tattoos you have. What kind of job are you looking for?

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Does your clit piercing make cunnilingus even better for you? Hope you don't mind my asking.
    Also wondering, if a guy has his tongue pierced, how well does it work when he's going down on your pierced clit? Sounds maybe kinda great?? :rockon:

7. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I've always worked in restaurants as a server, and have never been allowed facial piercings (not that I have any) or alternative "unnatural" hair colors.

However, no restaurant I've even heard of has had any objection to my tattoos.

8. Khristiluv

Khristiluv Members

I work at walmart.

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My daughter works front office at a doctor's office and has tattoos on her forearm and wrist.

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She has a Monroe piercing too.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

i work in an office. A few months ago they decided out of the blue that tattoos are no longer allowed. But since they were never against the dress code before, a lot of people who work there have them. so now everyone who has tattoos has to wear clothing that covers them up.

They also banned facial piercings at the same time. I had a nose ring and I kept wearing it because it was so small and unobtrusive. No one said anything to me about it. It fell out and the hole closed before I could get a new one, so not an issue anymore.

For some reason all of this is against the rules, but unnatural hair color is still fine. So bright blue hair is no big deal, as long as you're wearing long pants and a long sleeved shirt to cover up your wrist and ankle tattoos. I don't really get it.

I have a wrist tattoo and I don't cover it up though. I like to see how much I can get away with. So far so good.

12. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You damn rebel, you. [​IMG]

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I work for a small company that builds electrical control panels, and as far as I've been able to tell there is no dress code at all. I am generally opposed to dress codes but there is one guy there, "Tyler", that wears these ugly-ass Crocks every single day...he gives new meaning to the term 'cankles'. All he needs is a damn mumu and his wardrobe would be complete. So yeah, I'm starting to think maybe America needs a dress code after all.

14. Khristiluv

Khristiluv Members

Reading these posts makes me realize how happy working in walmart.