Random Whatever

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Ediction421, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

So ive been doing drugs for some time now like 21 years if it even matters... Started with pot and then onto mushrooms and acid. These were the drugs I considered "good" drugs. Anyways eventually I started doing coke and XTC and had a major Meth addiction going on for some years. Eventually got out of that existence. Went to college did way too much XTC (ill never do it again) . Got married got divorced started using Heroin and went way down the rabbit hole that time lost everything. So that was some time ago also now heres the reason for this post. So I still do my drugs, I smoke weed, ill do DMT but not really into any long trips anymore.. I might do Meth a few times in a year and I make it a point to do heroin once a month. But I dont know why. It seems like its playing with fire bit ive been managing like this for a few years now. Meantime I watch other people I know in this world literally degress and die. And im over here working a good job, got cool shit and maintaining my responsibilities. But I think theres something wrong with me. I dont know anybody else that lives a good life who also dabbles hard drugs like heroin. So im just wondering of theres anyone else out there who does and has for a long time now? And do you feel guilty? Because I feel guilty.