My Wife Exes..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kq328, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I still think this. :tearsofjoy:

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. vols

vols Members

Best sex you have ever had

3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I love to hear her stories of sex with her exes. They enjoyed her charms a few times, and I've enjoyed them for lots of years.

4. Ydnar

Ydnar Members

I joined to comment on this thread.
    I still remember the first time I coaxed my wife out of her clothes before we were married. It was very erotic. I've sucessfully encouraged her to undress in front of other men while I was there. I relive the first time I saw her naked, while watching friends have the same experience watching her body be exposed. I enjoy watching her receive pleasure while I'm right there with her.

She has had a LMT at a professional massage clinic go over the line and finger her. I encouraged her to text him privately and ask for it again. I feel like a teen again as she tells me the story of how she goes in for her massage from him completely naked and gives him cues asking for more sexual advances from him. He brings her to orgam (3 times now) and it drives me crazy with desire for her while she tells me about being touched by him when he absolutely should not.

5. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Same for my husband.

Deejay88 and thefallenone1986 like this.
  6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

As part of our open relationship, we agreed to tell each other about anyone we were with. I could always tell, when she enjoyed herself, and she even enjoyed telling. On the other hand, I think she got a bit jealous at times when I told her about my experiences, but she soon got over it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I go both ways on this. I loved hearing about her sexual past. She's been with about 10 guys over the years. Then one night she was telling me about her ex husband and his big cock. That didn't sit well with me, especially since he is the fine that took my wife's virginity, the father of my step kids, and we have to interact with him frequently at the kids' family events.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Deejay88 likes this.