Sharing Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by James609, Apr 24, 2016.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I think it would be more exciting in that arrangement if none of us knew each other- as in a swinger's party.

ThomasH likes this.
  2. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I have been sharing my wife with our male friends for the past 30+ years, we both enjoy it. Everytime is like our first.

3. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I love sharing my wife. Been to swingers clubs and watched her with several other men and was massively turned on and still master bate thinking about it.
    She has been out with ex boyfriends and come home after they have had sex and tells me about it.
    Going on holiday soon with lots of nudist beaches will be showing her off and encouraging her to have fun.

4. icetop17

icetop17 Members

There is much of this in today's culture but couples need to be in agreement with this "just sex."

5. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

my wife and I have talked about it but only in a way to spice things up for great sex later in the day. Also during sex. My wife might say mmm I wished one of my friends were watching me take this big dick right now they'd be so jealous. I'd say yep that's right but what if they wanted to join in? She gets so turned on and cums almost immediately. I'm thinking she's ready to act on this fantasy. She says she'd only do it with another woman. I second that decision.

ThomasH, Flagme15 and icetop17 like this.
  6. icetop17

icetop17 Members

I think your wife is ready for this to happen! Don't let the opportunity to slip away.

ThomasH likes this.
  7. icetop17

icetop17 Members

Wife Sharing is one of the most thought about fantasies but is only a fantasy until acted on. It has a way of itself of bonding people together that is so full.

ThomasH likes this.
  8. S&L

S&L Member

So where are pictures of your wives then?
    All this talk and no proactive steps to make it happen.

9. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

My ex-wife was fond of extramarital sex which is the ultimate reason she is my ex. Had she just included me from the beginning it may have been different. We were working on playing together, which fulfilled two facets of my sexuality (licking pussy and sucking cock) when life got in the way and I had to make a living which took me away fairly often. It was exciting trying to do long distance foreplay. Unfortunately she would get super horny and end up fucking some guy or guys while I was gone. I would get back together with her in a flash now that I'm retired because despite her habits she was probably the best sex partner I've had in long time. However, I am married and life is too good to mess it up by adding another woman even on the DL.

10. nympho man

nympho man Member

I can say honestly if my wife is being pleasured by another guy, I thourghly enjoy the show and feel as I am getting just as much pleasure. As far as her watching me with another woman. My wife is to jealous, I don't really have a craving for it to be honest.

She brought up the idea with one of her friends several years back, I think it was mostly pillow talk and testing the water a bit if you will. We are quite happy with sharing and MFM's.

11. Justme09871

Justme09871 Members

Is it weird that I like to have other men join me with a girl more than having another female join?

Python 8 and mjb0007bond like this.
  12. nympho man

nympho man Member

It's funny you mention that. I love the flirting between my wife and other guys. Even if it's not going to mature into them fucking her. I can tell sometimes they are wanting to fuck her but are afraid to act on it lol.

But when they do act upon it, it's very hot. And your right, most women can handle getting a guy on their own. I just enjoy the fruits of her labor and getting to join in, watch and support her lol

ThomasH likes this.
  13. creamywife

creamywife Banned

My man wouldn't mind if I have some fun as long as:
    1/He is there and could joint.
    2/If we can be sure no string attach just a wild sex.
    3/Clean STD free.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So what's the hold up?

There's three points there and your man "wouldn't" mind. Which isn't "doesn't" which suggest you haven't.

Do you not trust yourself to grow these feelings? Or are you afraid of an STD? Or don't you want your hubby jointing in?

jmadre likes this.
  15. creamywife

creamywife Banned

I forgot to mention if we could find a chance we'll do but unfortunate we didn't.

16. mjb0007bond

mjb0007bond Members

Not at all. It is known to be the most prolific fantasy.

It is known to be the most common fantasy among men in a relationship with a woman.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  17. Grasschild

Grasschild Members

I really don't understand this fantasy, but apparently my husband does. I will say though, on the other hand he has some crazy fantasies. lol he's a dreamer for sure.

ThomasH likes this.
  18. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

So, as much as your Hubby wants to share you, are you saying that you are not shareable?

Tell us more about his crazy fantasies. ;)

ThomasH likes this.
  19. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

My Story, Hubby and I got married very young. I was 17 & he was 18. I had been with several guys but I was his first. He joined the C.G. right after we were married & we moved NY ! He always wanted to hear about my past sex life. We both enjoyed reading the stories in Penthouse esp. the ones about MFM . after we moved back home we decided to do it . I never wear a bra ( small tits ! ),@ hubby's request ! so we had a guy we knew over . It went good so we did it with a couple other guys that we knew. these guys didn't really do much for me but I liked the attention( something about bein naughty ! ) & making hubby happy. then a guy I liked started hanging around. Hubby was working a lot so we would play, never having intercorse tho. One Friday night our friend ( Bill) was over and we were getting pretty frisky & hubby came home. Bill got nervous but we all had a few beers & hubby said he was tired & going to bed. He kissed me & wispered to have fun! Bill and I were soon into some heavy petting , but he got nervous & said he should leave. I told him I was going to check on Tom & then I would walk him to his truck. Tom was wide awake when I went to our bed room, we kissed & Tom told me to give him my panties before I went back out.. Bill and I walked out to his truck I told him Tom was passed out & he opened the passingers door & I sat in, I was wearing a short jean skirt & a streched out tank top. He fucked me right then & there ! It was the BEST Orgasium I ever had ! As we layed there cooling down & kissing I saw Tom looking in the drivers window. Shortly after that Bill walked me to the door I was nude with his cumm running down my leg. Bill about died when Tom was standing at the door . Tom kissed me & told Bill he was glad he had cumm by . They shook hands & Tom told him that he hoped he would cumm back soon. I fucked Bill almost every weekend for the next 15 years . we are still good friens, but Bill got cancer & can no longer perform. Hubby & I are still looking for another Bill !

20. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Wasn't a problem with the few we did it with . Figured he wouldn't wear it out and it was exciting seeing her with his balls on her chin or watching his fat cock being gripped by her pussy lips as he slid in and out of her .

ThomasH and Uhardrodnme like this.
Tags: