Threesomes "breaking The Ice"

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by diesel#, Apr 24, 2016.

1. al_s

al_s Guest

I met a older couple that ran a club and they introduced me to about 8 interested couples over the years. Much later I learned to enjoy sharing myself with my last girlfriend...which did "sort of happen" with a good friend.
    Forgot to mention to break the ice I told her to passionately make out with him. Worked like a charm...he very quickly had her pinned on the bed.

2. Taramafor

Taramafor Members

When people know people it goes a whole lot easier. Nothing to break even.

When people don't yet know people? That's where it needs the pickaxe.

3. santi27

santi27 Banned

I married for 3 years.. But i surely get orgasm from my husband.. Now i have nearest with my co worker. He want to sex with me but i am adoubt because his pennis bigger than my husband. My husband size at least 5inche my co worker said that he have 6.5 inche.. Are my vagina can accept his penis? I jusy have sex with my husband before

4. Badger27

Badger27 Members

My wife asked me what my fantasy was and I said a threesome with another woman, well to my surprise we were with her best friend drinking at a hotel after there birthday party celebration. Her friend stood up and said we should have a threesome! I was like hell yeah, my wife must have talked to her friend about it. That's how the first one happend. After that I was interested in sharing her. We found a guy that we were both comfortable with and enjoyed our first MFM threesome. Since we have had 1 FMF and 1 MFM. Both were fun and exciting but I think I enjoyed the MFM more but I don't think my wife wants to try threesomes anymore, it was a fun and enjoyable experience. We were both in our mid 20s when we tried them. We're 30 now still happily married for 10 years. Pretty good looking cpl, I am white and wife is black.

BiSal and watchedwife like this.