Threesomes "breaking The Ice"

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by diesel#, Apr 24, 2016.

1. diesel#

diesel# Members

I'm curious to see how my wife really feels about introducing another person into our sex lives. I would be fine either way, but I think she's as curious as me. We've had light hearted talks about it before, but I think each of us is playing it safe and not talking seriously about it afraid we'll hurt the others' feelings. I really feel like she's on the same page as me. How did your first threesome happen in relation to your partner's knowledge?

1 person likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think each of us is playing it safe and not talking seriously about it afraid we'll hurt the others' feelings. I really feel like she's on the same page as me. How did your first threesome happen in relation to your partner's knowledge?[/quote]

Is that not obvious you two are not gonna work in a three some?

3. gina899

gina899 Member

My threesomes "just happened." It's important, at least for me, not to overthink the situation.

1 person likes this.
  4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Likewise Gina.

I've had a threesome that 'just happened' too. No planning, no rules (which could be a bad thing!) and no overthinking it. Looking back, I think the fact that it wasn't arranged and just simply happened was probably the reason that it was so amazing.

1 person likes this.
  5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

First threesome with a wife is a lot more risky emotionally than first threesome with a girlfriend. (There is a lot more at risk.)

Just let it happen might work for a gf/bf relationship, but a marriage is more valuable relationship.

I don't have anything specific for the question other than to suggest that a married person should be slow to take sex & relationship advice from an unmarried person. Or at least slower than the advice from a married person.

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Just don't introduce any BBC into the picture

1 person likes this.
  7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

or any 3rd parties...;)

8. Catman823

Catman823 Members

Had a couple of 3-ways. 2 FMF's and 2 MFM. All when I when I was single, the girls where real mild and didn't really do anything with each other. The MFM was with a couple and started with me taking pictures of them sucking and fucking , I joined in and sucked on her tits why she was getting fucked and later playing with her pussy when she was sucking him. It was hot and I came on her tits .
    The second time we were together he tried to suck me but I said no, and we continued on. Later on they got divorced so I'm glad we didn't .
    Later on he sucked me off 5-6 times and I finish him off with a hand job.

9. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife did it by asking her horny and recently divorced best friend if she wanted sex with me to take care of her 8 month draught. She did and we had sex. Then I asked my wife to join in and I kissed her while her girlfriend played with my penis. From that point on, they did what I asked. Sometimes women want to do something but need to feel that they are doing it to please someone else other than themselves. That night turned into 30 years of sharing my wife's best friend.

That was was our first threesome where my wife had sex with the girl in the threesome with us. We had a threesome with her other two girlfriends too. We owned our own home when I was 21 so my wife's girlfriends would frequently stay for the weekend. I would get frisky with my wife and then my wife would ask her girlfriend if she wanted to join us in bed. She used me as bait because she married the guy that all the girls she knew wanted. There was just incidental touching and a quick kiss once in awhile but not full out sex with the first two girlfriends. The third is when my wife knew why she enjoyed FFM threesomes and allowed her bisexuality to come out.

With us it was never a big deal. Even when our best friends asked us to wife swap, my wife said OK and we did. We never thought that monogamy was essential to a happy marriage. We are married 44 years and have been monogamous for the last 7. It sucks.

10. TMUK

TMUK Members

At least two contributors here have said "It just happened..."

Get the fuck outta here! :)

How does it "just happen"?

Unless you're teenagers making out in a room...and even then, it sounds SO unlikely to just happen!

Come on!

11. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby went to bed & left me alone to entertain his friend that he knew I had the Hots for ! MMMMMM ! I Love My Hubby !

joe.booth1991 and nympho man like this.
  12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Maybe for some, but I suspect it's the exception rather than the rule. In the threesome my wife and I had with our best (at the time) male friend, it was my idea and I spent almost a month talking about it to each of them separately and then finally together before they were both relaxed enough with the idea to go ahead. After the first time, everything went fine, but there was definitely a fair bit of setup involved.

13. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Can I watch too? LOL

Never mind, if the truth be told, I could NOT just watch, I'd want to CARESS too! LOL

14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Just happened. Yes late 60s early 70s. free love. sign of the times. SEX, DRUGS, ROCK and ROLL.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Now are you 60-70 years old or are you on something that where like some sort of drug and like you think you're back in the 60-70s ??????

16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Right on the 60-70 years old. Not about the drugs, but if you find one let me know.

17. al_s

al_s Guest

I met a older couple that ran a club and they introduced me to about 8 interested couples over the years. Much later I learned to enjoy sharing myself with my last girlfriend...which did "sort of happen" with a good friend.

18. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

boyfriend only share me with his brother and dad

19. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I only share my girlfriend with my brother and my dad.

20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

a family that plays together, stays together.

1 person likes this.