The Alpha Male Has Sex With All The Girls- Thats F***ed Up

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Sexfreakartist

Sexfreakartist Members

Actually I do have a daughter. so I wonder how you came to the conclusion that I don't maybe you believe you have psychic abilities I have no idea. I sure don't have special powers that provide me with information about people I never met and only read a paragraph of something they wrote on a website. like how you believe no woman has ever told me the truth. I have never had a problem finding or maintaining long lasting relationships with women. or had problems with them being untruthful.
    I think you may want to consider changing your name from vanilla gorilla to a color that rhymes with troll.

2. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

To its all in the attitude. Nice guys are usually the best friends...cliche knight in shining armor type. Some girls just don’t want that. Amazing how so many girls were into the 50 shades shit. Nice guys can’t be that dominating. Don’t beat the shit out of her but know the place & time to be dominating. Up to a certain time she doesn’t want a best guy friend. She wants someone to take her home and fuck the shit out of her. She wants a challenge. The nice guy would fuck her no problem and there’s no fun in someone she can get at the snap of her finger. Just like me I know a couple girls that would fuck me easy but it’s not a challenge. That’s what draws me to the hard to get girls. I guess with some it’s wanting something you know you can’t have or shouldn’t have.

3. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

My issue was I was the nice guy. Was. It just seemed all I ever found were taken girls or girls that’d say “that’s sweet but your just a friend.” That to me killed any chance of getting laid. The friend comment was like 99% of the girls I encountered. That’s why I let go of my outdated thinking. I started leaning towards behaviors I’d never do before. Started being more of a jerk but in moderate levels. Payed attention. I’d watch posts that would tell me something is up. I wouldn’t immediately jump on her but I’d pay close attention. I’ve gotten girls to send pics. Girls that used to be a part of my family. My thoughts are be different. Don’t give her the same bullshit she’s heard 1000times already but don’t let her walk on you.

4. Just like Z-Man said. That's how I did it. Be bolder, braver, outspoken. Sometimes I would not give a fuck whether I had sex or not when I hit on someone. That made me less disappointed, but at the same time it usually worked. You have to be memorable. I used to be the guy who thought he'd never get laid. After changing my outlook girls started asking me to fuck them [a couple even begged].

5. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

The funny thing is I’ve seen girls on Facebook posting memes saying she’s all his, never leave him and she doesn’t share. Yet I recall her willing to take their son and leave him for me. So their whole I’m all his is laughable. I’ve accepted people are morons. People just get into relationships cause they don’t want to be alone.