The Alpha Male Has Sex With All The Girls- Thats F***ed Up

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Apr 20, 2016.

1. undefeated

undefeated Member

and the nice guy can't get laid. yet girls want the "nice guy" ? but girls have sex with the alpha male who is usually the asshole guy they claim they hate and dont have sex with the guy they say they want any other guy confused by this ? its fucked up

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I dunno, unless being wealthy is synonymous with "alpha male", it seems to me alpha males have been fairly marginalized by Political Correctness.

3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Personally, I think this notion only exist online. For example, I never experienced this whole thing where the bad guy gets the girl while the good guys only stay in the friendzone. I've seen it in movies and shows. But, I never experienced in real life. Until I got into social networking sites like these or something with a smaller community like Facebook, or Instagram. So, yea... I guess it does occurs, but only on the Internet, not in real life. Same thing with the thigh gap. Didn't know what the fuck that was until I came to some social networking website. And a lot of other concepts and terms, did not know a thing about them, until I came to the Internet. But, they only exist over the Internet. So, as soon as you shut your electronic off those social politics ease to exist. Granted, there are a whole new load of other social politics, but I think the playing field when it comes to dating is more fair. But, online... it's not. You're right the nice guy wants the prettiest girl that ends up or wants the bad guy. And then when you are not on the Internet, the social rules, social politics change. I think they become more fair.

I do think dating sites work. Don't get me wrong, but it's more superficial online. Which sounds weird, but I think that's how it works.

People just need to chill out, and have good conversations with people in order to get to know them. People need to stop having their predispositions that reserve them from having a bond with someone else. It's just a conversation, so just go from there.

1 person likes this.
  4. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

This nice guys finish last BS is nothing more then a suffering that men have contrived to communicate how they feel when they are rejected by women. You are rejected by women because you lack masculinity or confidence. We don't want the "bad boy (asshole)" or the "nice guy", we want a great guy! One who isn't wimpy, nervous, or intimidated around us. And also one who isn't an obnoxious asshole that pushes us around.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thank you. Exactly.

It is possible to be an "alpha male" (an easy confidence, a natural leader, strong and masculine) and still be a decent human being.

3 people like this.
  6. I'm not wimpy, nervous around, or intimidated by girls, but I reject almost all girls because they reject the wimpy, nervous, and shy. That kind of superficial Social Darwinist preprogrammed robotic shite makes me want to puke. What's wrong with a wimpy guy? The reject? These are the people I stand by, women be damned.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I rarely see this in real life -- girls going after the "bad boy" instead of the "nice guy". Maybe in high school. In adult life, those are the women who end up in abusive relationships, or living some other brand of shitty existence. Not exactly a glorified status.

And if you're just talking about sex in this scenario, it doesn't really matter how "bad" a guy is, if he's a better lay than the nice guy, of course we're going to hook up with him. I'm sure this goes the same way for guys, you aren't having casual sex with someone's personality!

1 person likes this.
  8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think this is an EXTREMELY oversimplified view of men. I mean basically you are saying that for a man to be worthy for you, he can't have any insecurities and at the same time he cannot be too overly assured of himself. Doesn't leave much room for him to be human. Men can have disorders, complexes, insecurities and all that stuff women can and still retain a ton of masculinity and confidence.

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Psh, gotta say I agree with GB.

I still stand by my statement. I think this is more an internet thing that people in real world don't need to worry about. Because in real life people aren't that superficial and self centered. It's not like, "Oh, I'm this and that, so I want a woman that is this and that". It's not so rigid and standard oriented. It's not like who is good enough for you. If that makes any sense. I doubt it does. It's just more like you talk to someone in person, and you either like them like that, or don't. And these people can be people that have both good, bad, and natural traits. While over the Internet.. you only see one side of the person.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

OP got 4 ladies posting in thread and cant get laid.. I call bullshit.

2 people like this.
  11. audrey_the_endotherm

I didn't say any of that, but thank you for putting words into my mouth. All that I am trying to communicate here is that the TC's oversimplified view of women is wrong. We don't reject nice guys and fuck alpha males has suggested. I am offering an indication as to why men believe such nonsense. As well as an indication as to why men get rejected sometimes, nervousness and self-doubting is not the answer to success with a women. And all of this is true in reverse as well.

Not one man or woman is immune to disorders or insecurities, I have them and my boyfriend has them.

12. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Everyone has insecurities and neurosises. Just don't show them on the first, second, or third date. Wait, until you got them with your good traits, so that they have developed some sort of attrchment to you, then show them your bad traits.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's a generalization, I don't know who TC is. Guys probably have enough shared experience to relate I suppose.

14. audrey_the_endotherm

Yes indeed, I need to begin reading what I type before hitting the post button.

15. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I read a great thing a while back about "nice guys" that basically said "Oh...you're a nice guy? So what?" There are plenty of nice guys out there. That doesn't make you special. It may just mean that you were raised properly but that....by itself....shouldn't count as a personality asset. You should just have that anyway. What else do you have? Can you make them laugh? Can you make them comfortable around you? Can you make them feel special to you without making them wonder if the only thing on your mind is how fast you can bang them? Can you listen? Can you be open and honest? Can you get past whatever hangups you have that have nothing to do with them? Are you presentable and not rude? Can you be a person that they want to spend a lot of time with? The list can go on and on and the same questions could be asked of women but....just being a nice guy....that may not get you very far.

Best of luck. I meant all of that in the best way possible.

1 person likes this.
  16. Who doesn't have self-doubts? I mean if someone is compulsively saying "You don't really love me" that's one thing, I couldn't handle that, but I don't care if a girl has self-doubts. On the contrary, it can sometimes be pretty cute. Sometimes the people with huge insecurities are actually the coolest people. It really takes all kinds I suppose, but there's a huge demographic of people who don't fit the mold of traditional gender roles.

There's such a huge double standard for women these days. Girls are free to go around saying "I want dick" or whatever objectifying thing they want. And most guys are ok with it. I'm not ok with it. Most women aren't okay with a guy who is like "I want pussy" right? Those guys are considered gross and unattractive. The girls are considered "strong women". Or a girl can say "A man should be masculine." Well what if I said "A girl should be feminine"? What would you think of me? A lot of girls would call that misogyny, if men started critiquing women by how "feminine" they are. What does it even mean to be feminine? Well according to feminists, it can mean anything. A girl can be anything she wants and still be a woman. That's feminism. The same isn't true of men. A gay man is not a "man" as such, for instance. He isn't "manly". I find this disgusting and wrong.

17. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Try self-depreciative humour.

I'm an omega. [​IMG]

18. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

How old are you?

The shallow, athletic, asshole type guys peak early in life, then the nice guys get their time in the sun.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Like any of you dudes ever pursue a woman just because she's "nice."

What a generic personality trait.

20. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I'll bet they've dumped a few for being bitches.