How To Make Soles Dirty?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Notrees, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

If you have an image for online posting that's bigger than 100KB, you're doing it wrong. You do not need to upload multi-megapixel images for online viewing. Those are only for printing. Use any decent photo editing app to reduce the pixel dimensions to no more than, say, 1200 pixels across.

1 person likes this.
  2. Barefootgreg

Barefootgreg Members

Parking garages

TeshawnEdmonds and barefootbob3 like this.
  3. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

what does 250 KB translate as in inches and how big/how many pixels are some of the photos in this thread? I cant seem to upload anything bigger then a stamp but then soem folsk have normal size photos in this thread.? The current image I am trying to upload is 1365 width and 2048 height both measurements in pixels what should I set those too? 72 pixels per inch quality wise How small and poor do I have to make the image to upload it here haha

4. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

ok figured it out :) so my dirty soles

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Confused.....(As Always)..........Are We Talking About "Soles" Here......Or "Assholes".......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

6. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Here we go :p ....but since we cant see an asshole, we'll go with soles...and theres nothing erotic or sexual about that post

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Think You Are Wrong.......I Was Just Joking With My Last Post......But On Closer Examination I Rather Like It.

What Does Worry Me However Is How Much You Paid For The Ink.......It Would Have To Be In The Thousands...$$$$$$$$

Cheers Glen.

8. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

I feel its a lovely photo...summer, warm, naked, woods, bare feet its all good stuff so I appreciate ya saying ya like it, cause why not :) and yea Im pretty covered but it wasnt over a short period of time so yes in the thousands for sure but over time haha

9. Barefootgreg

Barefootgreg Members

I can appreciate your picture. I am too afraid to do that near me. I can find an excluded place.

10. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Live where I live. You're feet will soon get covered in mud, dogshit and blood.

11. RT19

RT19 Members

Great photo. Lovely soles

12. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

These Amazonian women are proper dirty like

13. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

@ Ross_barefoot Thank You :)

14. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

Pixels per inch doesn't really matter for screen viewing. For screen viewing, a high-res photo around 1000 pixels across is more than enough.

15. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Yea figured out an easier way...just copy and paste the image , worked just fine

16. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

Nice photo, BTW. In addition to being a barefooter, I'm also a naturist. And a fan of dreads (even though I don't have them myself).

17. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Thank you and I wouldnt say IM a nudist but I do try to embrace it when possible :) and my dreads are have been recently worked since then, looking better as time passes for sure

18. barefootrunner

barefootrunner Members

Is it possible to tatoo the soles of your feet black? it would be permanent and awesome! :)

19. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Yes it's possible - rather painful though and sole tattooes tend to fade quickly. Why would you want to permanently have your soles black? I,
    personally,love to see my soles change colour - from white to shopping centre grey or muddy brown or green from walking over freshly mown grass, black from oily car parks. That's part of the fun. Different surfaces get your feet a different colour. If they are tattooed black how can you tell? Each to his/her own I suppose.If you're into tattooed soles I could post some pictures.

1 person likes this.
  20. barefootrunner

barefootrunner Members

You're right that you couldn't see different colours from different surfaces anymore. But i find darkgrey/black soles the nicest and also aesthetically the best look on soles. So that's why i'm considering tatooing them. But ive to admit, i'm a bit of a wuss and dont like the idea of having to much pain.. If you can post some pictures, would be nice!!