How To Make Soles Dirty?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Notrees, Apr 17, 2016.

1. xkr404

xkr404 Member

The only benefit I can think of is for contemporary dancers. A bit of dirt acts like a dry lubricant so they don't cut up their feet so much.

2. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

Egyptian belly dancer Samia Gamal (RIP):

[​IMG]

rhoodd and StellarCoon like this.
  3. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

Take off shoes, open door, walk.
    For dirtier soles, repeat.

1 person likes this.
  4. tallguy

tallguy Member

May sound stupid but I love dirty feet. Take a few grapes with you when you go Barefooting and rub the crushed grape over your soles first....then go barefoot. Sticky and wet will turn your soles black in no time.

1 person likes this.
  5. Made ME sticky and wet....

6. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Now the colder weather is here I find that my soles don't get that dirty. I have been out for Several hours walking around the city centre and city suburbs and they are still quite clean and not the dirty grey/black they usually become . The pavements are nice and cold and feel great!

TalonedFeet, tallguy and nuspieds like this.
  7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Kick a Trump supporter in the face.

8. Barefoot Hiker

Barefoot Hiker Member

It's the natural (often dry) lubricant for the soles, coming from the ground.
    Especially in dry surroundings like the city, barefooting feels considerably more comfortable with it.

For the reason given above, no.

TalonedFeet likes this.
  9. Barefoot Hiker

Barefoot Hiker Member

It's not stupid, because in this way you strengthens the natural (often dry) lubricant for the soles, coming from the ground.
    Here, I need no "extra grapes" a the beginning, because there is enough on the ground which gives the same effect.

So, especially in dry surroundings like the city barefooting feels considerably more comfortable with naturally "lubricated" (aka dirty) soles.
    If there are things on the ground like dropped food, I instinctively step on them, because the squishes and crunches feel good under my tough soles, and for the reason mentioned above.
    A considerable part of the barefooters do this, too, especially in dry surroundings, and it's quite silly to badmouth this natural mechanism for varied and comfortable barefooting.

10. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Great post from barefoot hiker. Nature provides wonderous surfaces to walk on especially this time of year.I love being barefoot and the feeling of the vround under my feet - and yes I love to get my soles filthy black. Mother nature will dirty my feet!

TalonedFeet and tallguy like this.
  11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Why, are Trump supporters dirty?

12. tallguy

tallguy Member

Thanks for the dirty feet opinions. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one out there that really enjoys getting their feet as dirty as they can and enjoy showing them off as I do. LOVE Barefooting!

1 person likes this.
  13. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The vinyl tile floor in Walgreens and gets my feet dirtier then street on the walk there. I agree with the previous poster who said dept stores.

phillybarefooter likes this.
  14. unshodone

unshodone Member

I raked my lawn barefoot. The ground is pretty muddy and soft after lots of rain, so I got plenty of dirt on my soles. If I walk on hard surfaces though, the dirt grinds in more and lasts longer.

1 person likes this.
  15. RT19

RT19 Members

Muddy feet are good but black feet from the streets are better.

2 people like this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

do black barefooters prefer to walk on surfaces that stain their feet white?

TeshawnEdmonds likes this.
  17. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

How unsanitary! That will never wash off.

3 people like this.
  18. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Agreed. Dirt especially from shopping arcades and car parks get the soles black in no time and the dirt becomes really embedded leaving the soles dirtier for longer and making it harder to wash off.

TeshawnEdmonds and RT19 like this.
  19. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

I dont mind having dirty barefeet if theyre naturally dirty...Like wandering around outside, camping, beach, county roads...hanging in the woods...maybe a festival anything like that I dont mind my feet being dirty. I actually have a lovely photo my friend(professional photographer) took of me in the woods and it was somewhat muddy, my feet are well pretty dirty in the pic, I like it :)

20. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

My dirty soles....trying to figure out how to upload images bigger then the allowed 250 KB it says from the advanced image uploader. Clearly the pics shared in this thread dont fall under that 250KB max so whats the trick, is it simply just from uploading from your personal album on this site?