Could Someone Take Advantage Of You While You Were Tripping On Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by SpaceSissy, Apr 12, 2016.

1. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

Could they like.......take my clothes off and have their way with me while I was fucked up? Could they force me to do anything they wanted while I was gibbering about the little animals? Would it be good?

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I mean.. theoretically they could, but so could people on alcohol, and it doesn't happen every time someone drinks.

As for being forced into sex while talking about little animals.. well if that is your definition of good?

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Shrooms can likely put some in a more suggestible state of mind but they are not like a date rape drug. Amnesic reactions and people blacking out is a fairly rare occurrence on shrooms. They can be a catalyst for a sensual experience but if you are seeking more of a submissive type thing, there are other different drugs that are better suited for that.

4. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

If you enjoy that state of mind among close friends whom you trust and are essentially good people, which I would HIGHLY recommend... no.

Though that state of mind is potentially susceptible to the feeling of vulnerability. It's different for everyone. Don't overthink it, but do analyze the idea very thoroughly. ;)

5. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Depends on dosage.

Up to about 1.5g dried I reckon(and also depending on your character) you're likely to be pretty switched on to bullshit. Heightened senses make body language very apparent... after that estimated threshold, well, who knows, it's possible for things to get a little mixed up.

Just take care of your environment and don't trip with assholes and you eliminate all of that. You're transitioning into a childlike state, so create a space that you'd be comfortable leaving a toddler alone in.

6. SpaceSissy

Oh ok.......Thanks all!

7. SpaceSissy

Such as?

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you want to be out of it, I'd probably recommend something like GHB or Ketamine. If you want more of a standard psychedelic, perhaps look into Moxy (5-meo-mipt), it is usually quite stimulating and less visual than Mushrooms at respective common doses, so you probably won't be speaking "gibberish" about animals but it's some good "freaky" material for that kind of thing. Mescaline, MDMA, and 2cb are good as well in a similar aware way as Moxy, but they tend to be more on the "sensual and lovey" side of things.

1 person likes this.
  9. SpaceSissy

10. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

If you understand psychosis and are even slightly good at giving a cold reading, then you can pretty much have your way with a friend/enemy's trip. Not necessarily sexual in nature, but if you have a trollish outlook on life, then the evening can become quite interesting. So I've read.