What Are Your Thoughts On Feminism?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by TheSamantha, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Of course I'm a feminist!
    "Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."
    Marie Shear

Wolverine97 likes this.
  2. Wolverine97

Wolverine97 Members

Domestic violence against women is higher than it is against men. I've seen it with my very own eyes. A very ugly thing that happens concerningly often in our world. In addition, biologically, females are physically less strong than males. Making it much harder to fight back.

Outdated, patriarchal practices still exist in our society. Traditional marriage has its roots in a transfer of OWNERSHIP of a woman from her father to her husband.

If no woman puts her foot down, there are a concerning number of men who are ready to jump on the opportunity to take our rights away.

It's already difficult enough to keep our rights in these times, apparently.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
    Moon Goddess and scratcho like this.
  3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A woman can form a whole human being inside herself and even make milk to feed that human being. If that in and of itself doesn't make every man on earth respectful , loving and to continue to attempt to make sure that women have the same (at least) rights that all us carriers of penile members have. Plus they are more peace loving, just as intelligent ( maybe more so) and a hell of a lot better looking than we are.:sunglasses: And what Wolverine said.

Wolverine97 and Moon Goddess like this.