Ladies: Ever Do A Blowbang ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by undefeated, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

yea only girl.
    from memory about 5. all in the same room. most sat on the couch while i gobbled them. one or two would play with my tits while i did it. others would grab my ass while i work on their mate haha

ann_and_bert and bbbong999 like this.
  2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Wow, sounds like you all had fun! Any reason it didn't escalate into full sex with any of them? And did they get to watch you being licked out by the one guy there who was decent enough to return the favor?

3. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

no sex because at the time i was really worried about STD's (Still am, which is why i only have sex with guys i really know who have been checked out without a condom) and we didn't have any rubbers at the time. hadn't done Anal at that point.
    nah, the guys sort of bailed and he hung back. he was the mate that i didn't know, guess he felt bad about splashing his cum on my face and just bailing hahaha.

bbbong999 likes this.
  4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, that's good he felt that way, and that he was willing to lick you until came.

bbbong999 likes this.
  5. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

it is. there are some unselfish guys out there still lol
    actually turning me on discussing it hahaha

bbbong999 likes this.
  6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

No.

7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So the times you hooked up with that guy after that, were they part of dates where he asked you out and went to dinner, movie, etc.? And did you end up having full sex with each other or not?

8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Oh, I forgot to ask about you not having had anal sex at that point. When did you first try anal, and did you enjoy it or not? My experience has been that most women don't like anal sex at all because they say it hurts like hell and they don't get any pleasure from it.

9. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

perhaps this would be better in a different forum as i think we have gone well off topic here

10. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

OK, you can always Private Message me your answers too if you want.

11. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

why must the girl chase? ;)

12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Ok, sorry. You want me to PM you with additional questions, then?

13. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Ok. So under which forum would you prefer to discuss this? I was trying to find how to send a Private Message here, but I can't find the function anywhere since they re-did this forum.

I was also wondering, since all but one of the guys who sucked off were friends of yours, how was your friendship with the other guys affected by you blowbanging them? I mean, did any of them ever discuss the incident with you after that. Or did those guys let their friends know you had done this? And how did your female friends react to learning you had done the blowbang? Or did none of them ever find out?

14. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

15. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I watched a woman blow eight guys she didn't want to fuck all she wanted was to suck cock.
    When she finished the last guy she left.

ann_and_bert likes this.
  16. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

Seriously, I'm wondering if she learned that behavior at home from Daddy or a brother or Uncle. I hope they looked into that possibility.

17. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

I might be wrong but I don't think they put much emphasis on pleasing their partners. They don't spend enough time teaching sexual harassment is a huge NO-NO and birth control is a huge YES-YES.

wilsjane likes this.
  18. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

Mr. Man, You're a man after my own heart. I think we're kindred spirits. I don't know about this "cunnilingus" but God, do I love eating pussy! :)

I love it when I can please a woman orally. They say "Practice makes perfect". I'm not perfect but boy, have I ever practiced a lot. Much to the pleasure of my partners as well as myself.

19. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

Now remember, this is coming from a guy who loves to give facials to lovers who are willing but he did NOT feel bad about splashing his cum on your face. I guarantee that is was a wonderful memory that will stay with him forever. He was just a great guy who wanted to give you a wonderful memory that would stay with you forever. :grinning:

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that both relationship and sex education is something of a joke in most western countries. Sexual harassment is clearly wrong, but it is not one sided and still happens to men working in female dominated professions. Being the post boy in an almost 100% female office environment is no joke.
    Sex education is no better and is often divided into the basic biological facts and relationships as non related subjects. The difference between promiscuity and not wanting a child every year is often avoided and the use of contraception is seen more as connected with casual relationships than it is with planning a family that can be emotionally and financially supported.
    On the male sexual subject, masturbation is almost always ignored. In simple terms, since we do not have a monthly discharge cycle, the release of unwanted sperm cells has to happen as new cells are produced, otherwise they would die and cause major health problems.
    If not given a helping hand, they simply discharge while we are asleep, either as what people call a 'wet dream', or simply as a slow release. While we all accept the female cycle, their is still a lot of stigma and nonsense associated with the male plumbing.

bbbong999 likes this.