Ladies: Ever Do A Blowbang ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by undefeated, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

I have no idea if that was real or not but I don’t have any interest at all in that conversation

Deidre, Hugs & Spit and ahsorandy like this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

"Another user here on Hip Forums posted that at the school he teaches at, a high school girl who was failing a class she needed for graduation offered to give the teacher a blowjob. The teacher reported it to the principal and the girl got some sort of disciplinary action. Can't remember if he said she was expelled or not."

That was mean of him.....he could have been supportive! and at the least he didn't need to report her!

Simon :)

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you must have enjoyed the way he licked you out. Did you usually have at least one orgasm from your regular hook ups with him?

4. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

until my current boyfriend there has been no one that can consistently make me orgasm lol

wilsjane likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a bittova lick banga

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You are in what I consider as a normal healthy relationship and you have found your ideal partner. Reading some of these comments, I don't quite understand how our ever rising emphasis on sex education can leave us with so many selfish people in dysfunctional relationships.

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I've never heard of a blow bang, so that would be no. :blush:

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Perhaps you call it something different?
    Have you sucked several cocks in one sitting?

9. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I can relate to that. Ten years ago, when I was 50, I had a 54-year old girlfriend who told me I was the first and only man to make her orgasm from cunnilingus. I was really surprised to hear her say that because over the course of 30-plus years, she'd had a dozen boyfriends. The first time I licked her out she kept moaning "oh god, you're really good at this, oh god, you're really good at this." She said she never really liked cunnilingus when other men did for her, but she loved it with me because I was the only man who could make her orgasm from it every time, and usually multiple times.

bbbong999 likes this.
  10. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I'd prefer to do a gang lick on a bunch of women, licking out their pussies one after another. How come I never hear or read about that kind of thing happening?

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

This post reminds me of the "rainbow party" stories that were supposedly all the rage among adolescent girls and boys. It was first mentioned on an episode of the Oprah Winfrey where a female doctor talked about her book about the dangers of adolescent sex. She related a story of a 14-year old girl who was a patient of her telling her about the rainbow parties, where boys attending them would get blowjobs from all the girls there who were each wearing a different color of lip gloss. The idea was that each boy would end up with a ring of colors on his penis, resembling a rainbow. Hence the name rainbow party.

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

i think I’d actually be less interested in this than the blow bang

13. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So who were the guys you did the blowbang with? Did you know them all pesonally, or were they strangers you had just met? And why did you do it?

I've heard that most women's pussies get wet from giving a blowjob. Since you did several, was your pussy pretty soaked by the time the one guy licked you out? On another site, I remember reading a post from a woman who said one guy she sucked off regularly had a 12-inch cock and huge balls, and she got so aroused and wet that *she* sometimes had orgasms just from sucking him off, without being touched by him at all.

14. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

hahaha most of them i knew. they were friends but one brought his mate along. just sort of happened. we were having a bbq n shit n everyone bailed pretty early but the guys were still around. started hooking up with one of them and things went from there.

its interesting, i do get turned on IF i think the guy will be good. doesn't relate to the size but more just a connection and the excitement of having him in me. cant say i would expect to orgasm from it though. but yes, i was somewhat turned on by the time we were finished

15. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

its all about give and take.
    but yes, we do love each other which is a massive help in being able to orgasm (for me anyway)

16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Can't quite tell from your reply, but said one friend brought his mate along. So was the mate someone you didn't know? I'm curious as to who got the hookups started, you or the guy? I guess you were the only woman there by the time the blowbang started?

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Give and take, along with positive discussions about how you feel is what makes for a successful relationship. The later part of my original comment was not aimed at you. It was entirely for the benefit of those people who seem to think that they should do all the taking, while their partner does all the giving. Regards, Wills.

18. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

i can understand that and have been in those relationships before. open and honest is always best

19. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

yea basically 1 guy i didn't know and the rest i did.
    the hook up just sort of started. just started making out. the other boys started giggling and commenting and one made the joke of "I'm next" so i retorted with "why wait" as a joke and before i knew it i was on my knees hahaha

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you were the only woman there at the time? And how many did you end up sucking off (if you remember the number)? And did all the guys get to see you blow the others?