Ladies: Ever Do A Blowbang ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by undefeated, Apr 10, 2016.

1. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Okay, you don't. Great. You're still not all women. Some women do. I'm not saying this is what I want in or expect from a woman, or that it's how women should be or even how more than a subset of women are, I'm just saying there are women who do get off on total denial. (And men, too.) Some people get addicted to a constant state of arousal more than orgasming, which ends that high level of arousal. There are a lot of people who tease around the edges of this, with orgasm denial for periods of time followed by release. But there are others who take it to far longer lengths or who want to never cum again. Not for everyone, but something that does exist.

Second, with a blowbang or something similar, that doesn't necessitate the woman or women will not receive any pleasure either. And not every sex act has to be immediately reciprocated. It can be a turn on for a woman to participate in a blowbang without getting anything beyond the satisfaction of pleasing guys from that specific act, while receiving different pleasure in a different scenario.

2. Viola20

Viola20 Members

I did this twice with one time three guys. It's a turn on two to have so much cock and so much male hood around and in me.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sorry, 3 guys is just a boring old 4som of sorts. I think you need at least 7 dudes these days to classify as a "bang". ;)
    Anything under is just every day common occurrence to attention whores out there. :D

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

damn, i had been lucky enough to have forgotten about this thread.

i still think whoever named this sex act is an idiot who doesn't understand the meaning of any of the words he was using. it's obviously derived from "gang bang," but the word that matters in this case is gang, not bang. as in, many guys are involved, not that vaginal sex is involved. "gang blow" would have probably been the most logical name for the act. "gang job" would have just been confusing.

blowbang, taken literally, really just means sex involving blowing. so, a blowjob.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^^^
    If we look at the meaning of slang components, we immediately run into a problem with any thing derived from "blow job"

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

and "job" I mean it really does look like a "chore" to me.

scratcho likes this.
  7. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I love the thought, but never had the opportunity to even have two cocks let alone a gang! I love swallowing cum though and rubbing it on my pussy, so this would be awesome for me.

bbbong999, Running Man and Micheal9 like this.
  8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So have you actually tried doing a blowbang and been turned down? I can't imagine any guy turning down a blowjob from a woman, even if he's not going to be the only one getting it. Or do you have a boyfriend, so you haven't been able to try having a blowbang?

9. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, i think most guys would be more than happy to let you fulfill your fantasy. Do you not know two guys you'd love to do this with? Surely there must be some guy you know who'd be willing to participate in a blowbang.

1 person likes this.
  10. imperfectsoul

imperfectsoul Member

I've never had a boyfriend who wanted to be with another guy at the same time with me. But, now that I'm single again, that might change.

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So do you have any specific guys in mind? Like some male friends or co-workers? How many would you like to have participating in the blowbang?

12. cre8tivman

cre8tivman Members

If the woman wants to be used, I love to use her. But she will get pleasure. If you are sucking my dick, you had better keep it in your mouth. I cum like a damned rocket. Horny Jules, I'd love to show you.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Rocketman huh! Hope ur not being creative!

Simon :)

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

That's not something I'd be interested in. It doesn't do anything at all for me

15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

An ex-girlfriend of mine was a middle school teacher and told me once that they caught a girl from that school giving blowjobs in the boys' restroom for a quarter each. And that she was a cute and smart girl and people didn't think she would ever do something like that. But I guess it held some appeal for her, though I don't think anyone knew why she was doing it.

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

That's really sad

bbbong999 and Hugs & Spit like this.
  17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Yes, but I remember hearing a radio news report about 10 years ago that oral sex was the sex of choice among middle school boys and girls. Partially because they thought that oral sex was always safe because it wasn't really sex. And I remember a special on HBO about the middle years, and they had a middle school girl on camera saying that the reason she liked giving blowjobs because it was fun, and it wasn't really sex. Not sure why middle school kids don't think oral sex is the same as sex.

18. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

i have done it. i wouldn't say it was my favorite though.
    got a sore jaw from it and some of the guys weren't the best tasting.
    did have 1 guy stick around after and lick me until i came, to return the favor. i stayed in contact with him and had regular hook ups lol

19. undefeated

undefeated Member

a fake profile ? yup

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Another user here on Hip Forums posted that at the school he teaches at, a high school girl who was failing a class she needed for graduation offered to give the teacher a blowjob. The teacher reported it to the principal and the girl got some sort of disciplinary action. Can't remember if he said she was expelled or not. But I was a little shocked to learn that something like that actually happened (assuming of course, that the incident was true).