Any Asexual People Here?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by TheSamantha, Apr 9, 2016.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

If so, please share your perspective. For example, what makes you feel you're asexual as opposed to anything else?

2. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Depends on what you mean by asexual but.. This is my situation. So I got out last year after doing a bid.. Basically lost everything because I almost killed someone with a tire iron for hitting my gf. Went through a long drawn out case almost got life and blah blah blah. It was a waste of time. My gf pretended to be with me the whole time but when I got out she told me she was seeing someone else and she was sorry blah blah whatever right? Before that I had gone through a divorce for shitty reasons. As it stands now im all about me and working on myself and can honestly say I care a less about sex and relationships. The best thing about it is I have been doing great and starting a career and all that but sometimes it worries me that I have zero motivation to go meet girls anymore. Sometimes theres even some animosity... But yeah, I have no interest in sex right now. Is it weird? Hopefully just a phase...

Fred64 likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Unsure What The Qualifying Period Is But I Would Have To Say "It's Been A Long Time Between Drinks"...... :bigcry:

Cheers Glen.

4. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

I don't like sex.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I do.

Just a phase bud, hope yr out of it now and shagging someone.
    Simon :)

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I do.

Just a phase bud, hope yr out of it now and shagging someone.
    Simon :)

7. Scratched

Scratched Members

Asexual? Yes. I am...asexual pervert. :rastana:

I like sex, but I've come to the opinion that many women don't. They like it the first few months of a relationship, to gauge how well you like them.
    Or until you have kids. Then they want variety, if indeed they are sexual at all anymore. I hear that some actually like sex. Most like when you give them oral, but other than that it's just something to joke around about with their friends.

I find it humorous that we spend our first nine months in that environment, yet spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in!
    At some point we realize that all we sacrifice to get there, maybe it's just not worth all the fuss.
    I enjoy my hobbies, my freedom to do what I want is now most important. I enjoy my kids. If I want sex I can buy it. We both know we're going to have sex, it's consensual and when it's done we pay, and leave.
    Maybe someday I'll meet one by chance that isn't frigid or a (what do I call this?) Damn, I don't know. It's too complicated and I'm tired of messing with it.
    Someone forgot to give me that book when I was a kid.

8. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Studies have shown consistently that about the same percentage of people who report being gay report having little to no interest in sex.

1 person likes this.
  9. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I do not like penetration. I don’t have a desire to have sex with anyone. I was married for 8 years till my wife decided to have an affair and left me, oral sex is ok, but intercourse with her was not good, she constantly made me feel bad for having pe. I tried to fix it to no avail. Kept telling me how good her. Husband was in bed, I was never fond of intercourse even before I met her.
    After my divorce I went to a bathhouse near me on a whim, I found that I enjoy masturbating with guys, I also tried a little oral. Thing is I love women for relationship. Romance, it I could do without the sex, I love the naked body, male and female. I love to masturbate, alone or with guys and girls, so I don’t really know what Iam other than I know Iam asexual,

10. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Recreational sex is not one of life's necessities.

Fred64 likes this.