I Know It's Not Nbome, But I'm Pretty Sure It's Not Lsd. Is It Safe?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Yacamanda, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Yacamanda

Yacamanda Members

So I've dropped acid only once (about a week ago, 2 hits), and it was definitely an experience. I dropped it with a friend then, but now I want to try LSD alone (just 1 hit). The acid is from the same dealer, but not the same source. The acid I took had no taste, but from what I hear, the acid I plan to take again had a slight "tingling" on their tongue (the dealer and his friend tried these tabs). They made a clear distinction that it was not numbing, but tingling. The dealer swears it is acid to this day. I know this is not NBOMe because I bought the ehrlich lsd test and the tab turned deep purple, so it's definitely LSD or some other indole. What makes me think it isn't LSD is because one of them described the trip lasting 14 hours, and it seemed a lot more visual than acid.

Is this substance okay to ingest? I was planning on just having it on my tongue for 5 minutes, and then swallowing it.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

seemed a lot more visual than acid based on what, your one experience with lsd? because LSD is extremely visual. you should read trip reports; the best to read, because there is no question of what substance was ingested, are those of Albert Hoffman. He describes intensely visual and emotional experiences.

The 14 hour thing is also well within LSD parameters; especially considering that different people will define the start and end of the trip in different ways. The main meat of it might "only" be 6 hours long, but there may be another 8 hours of feeling very different and not completely sober.

It might be something like AL-LAD, which would be great apparently

3. Yacamanda

Yacamanda Members

To them it seemed more visual, and they are very experienced acid users. People have been telling me it's not uncommon for an acid trip to last 14 hours, so that's making me feel better. Do you think it's safe to take, especially if I ingest it right after consumption?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've had LSD that had a bit of a "tingle" before. It's not the numbness of NBOME for sure. I am told it comes from a certain synthases method. It lasts a minute or two and then it's gone.

Depending on the set and setting and the LSD purity it could be more visual from one trip to the next. I think it's safe to take especially if your dealer's stuff can pass a field test.

5. Long_HairHippie

Long_HairHippie Member

I've eaten lots of good acid that has been ehrlich tested that had no taste but a tingle, almost like touching your tongue to a battery.