Fake Xanax!

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by kil0, Apr 3, 2016.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

So I am visiting my old hood about two weeks ago and my pharm is out of bars believe or not, so I called up an old connect and he tells me he got me, and that these bars are fire and better than the last! obviously that was a trigger, the fact that he had to tell me anything regarding its quality was an immediate red flag.

So he comes to house and has these sketchy looking GG249s, and is bragging how these bars are 100% alprazolam.. the poor bastard I had to school him, how bars weigh much more than 2mg, and so the remainder is filler and other pill making shit, only 2milligrams (like less than 10%) of any xanax pill was actually alprazolam, and if you had .2gram pills of 100% purity, that would be the equivalent of 100 xanax bars in one!!!!! and everybody would OD immediately from taking it. Eventually he realized i knew wtf i was talking about, and told me the scheme that he knew the dude making them! LOL i immediately said that chances are that those pills are like 99% tylonol PM lol

he tried to give me some for free but im not gonna trust that BS. What left me wondering was why anybody would go through the hassle of making fake xanax when they cost at most $2 or $3 in miami. I could understand these rural places when they go as high as $10 a pop, but in miami where there is plenty and theyre so cheap, it just seemed like a weird business venture, they shouldhave made fake oxys or something. Anyone have similar experiences?

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Yup they make fake everything now when it comes to pills,especially if its powerful large MG opiates. I myself have never seen fake benzo's but they are out there. If you are buying online from some pharmacy in a 3rd world nation chances are that shit is just straight up bogus or some cooked up cheap shit they will use to mimic the effects of what you wanted.I have seen fake Oxy's,Dilaudid,percocet,etc.I can see doing that with large MG opiates that go for a lot of $ each on the street but like you said a fucking stick or football of xanax or some other benzo is just ridiculous.But hey when it comes to money sadly I can see it and nothing shocks me when it comes to drugs anymore and people trying to rip others off.

Years ago I use to use and knew someone whos #1 con for feeding his daily heroin and coke habit was selling fake percocet and Oxy's over craigs list.He was getting fake blister packs real cheap from Pakistan.They looked alright at a glance but when you looked up close and actually took a few seconds to investigate you could tell something was up.misspelled words all over,horrible printing you could tell was done by some cheap ass printer,etc Same shit with the pills at first they looked good in a fast hand to hand deal but up close you could tell a homemade pill press did them. The thing is sometimes those fake percocet and oxy's were doing the job and actually fucking people up and other times they did absolutely shit and were bunk. I actually wonder in Pakistan if they were using fentanyl or some other cheap and powerful opioid derivative in the batch and others times nothing ?

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Even at $2 or $3 a pill there is still room for profit. Say you buy the real pills for $1 to sell but could make fake ones for 10 cents each. If you make enough of something its possible it gets that cheap to produce.

1 person likes this.