Cum Tasting During Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nz male, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I taste mine all the time. I love to lick and suck the juices off my fingers, love the taste!
    It's tastier then men's cum but I will swallow men's cum too.

jamesau, fapfan, Sparky Paul and 3 others like this.
  2. messiahman40

messiahman40 Members

i am open to tasting my cum overtime i jerkoff...just doesn't always work out that way. when i have the time, i do enjoy putting my legs over my head and blasting a load on my face!

3. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

If some of you guys have tasted yourself and didn't like it, how do you think it'd be for your partner? If you want to make it a really kick ass experience that'll keep her coming back....eat tons of fruit for 2 days before, I'm not say just eat fruit, but if you're a big meat eater...maybe you should cut back on that. I had this guy who did that for me cause he read it some where, and YES it was good and on the sweeter side and I did want more.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

your cum will taste great, as long as you don't poop yourself first.

2 people like this.
  5. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

eat it every time i cum, especially from wife's pussy, if i wank, it is in my hand then lick it up, love it

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

It's why I masturbate while standing on my head, so I can shoot it right into my mouth.

8. Sualltc

Sualltc Members

Love licking precum from my fingers when masturbating and always lick my cum from my wifes tits after blowing on them. She loves it as she rubs herself and brings on her orgasm

9. Echo Catharsis

Echo Catharsis Members

I love the smell, the taste and playing with all the different consistencies girl cum has to offer! I've even thought of using flavored and edible lubes so that I can avoid the plain jelly taste when I use water based lube on toys.

10. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I thought of it at times while masturbating but had no desire once I had the semen available. In the last 3-4 years I got into edging since my wife went through menopause, I've loved anal insertion since boyhood so prostate massage during edging was automatic be it a flashlight, nice thick cucumber or whatever I had the urge to stick in me. Up until 3 years ago I never really paid attention to why one of the reasons anal insertion felt so good, when this focus became about my prostate, I got really good at milking it while edging, all without climax, but still horny as hell. through prostate massage I can produce all of the precum and semen I want during edging, ive had sessions in front of the mirror seeing my mouth full of cum, or smearing my whole face with it. Sometimes I'm so horny I save all of my cum, then inject it into my ass with a syringe knowing it will ooze down my inner cheek and thigh past my g string throughout the day, I keep my ass and legs shaved, the only hair below waste is my narrowed slightly triangular bush, and my perineum, with my genitals out of the way the look is female from the front or the back sometimes, TMI I know.. so anything between my cheeks that feels slippery is amazing, especially my own semen. I taste and eagerly swallow my semen at least a couple times a week. I'm straight and married, have no desire to taste anyone elses semen though.

1 person likes this.
  11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Only precum

12. Uncut

Uncut Members

Nope, never going to happen

13. WillButler

WillButler Members

I really like the taste and texture of pre-cum, but not so much the taste and texture cum. I keep trying hoping it'll grow on me, but it hasn't

14. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

I've tried it quite a few times , I don't really like it but sometimes an overwhelming urge comes over me while masturbating and I gotta do it

15. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

I think I'll try it again rite now lol

16. WillButler

WillButler Members

Does pre-cum count?

1 person likes this.
  17. texasshooter76

texasshooter76 Members

I try my precum when I am edging. The more you eat the hornier you get. I have also edged and allowed some cream to come out without an actual orgasm and lap that up since I am still horned up. Then, on occasion when I have the house to myself and am super horny I will flip my legs over my head and shoot straing in my mouth.

Jonny718 likes this.
  18. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

Several times I have masturbated and ejaculated my cum in my right palm. I love to lick the white fluid I collect as cum. It tastes really good. My wife also loves to lick my cum.

19. I eat my own cum every day and love it on food to eat I ate my cum the first time I was a 13 year old boy

jamesau, Cumbrewer and Jonny718 like this.
  20. I love tasting my sweet pre cum and every time I wank love my cum

YungSAVi and Jonny718 like this.