Fascism Is Alive And Well In America...

Discussion in 'Anarchy' started by texasafterdark, Mar 31, 2016.

1. texasafterdark

texasafterdark Members

Maybe not fascism in the true sense of the word..I am 56 years old and I first started to notice the government's evil ways in the late 1960's...It has continued to do everything it can to take away our rights, keep us in check with their police presence and they are continually trying to eliminate the constitution..I have seen the question is anarchy the answer, I have to say no...The answer is simple...We the people need to stand against the politicians and others who are destroying our rights and our country for their own gains...

Toker likes this.
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Not fascism in any sense of the word. You seem to be equating fascism with government action to protect minorities, which has been the trend since the 1960s. I think we have a budding fascist movement in the white nationalist/Breitbart/KKK crew around Trump. Populism+Nativism+Nationalism+Scapegoating+leadership Principle+Authoritarianism=Fascism=Trumpism. But we aren't there yet, at least in terms of our government.

scratcho, tjr1964 and MeAgain like this.
  3. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

Some Natives killed many members of the KKK .
    They call themselves invincible .... Tahlequah, Oklahoma .... 21 walked in armed ....12 died .
    The only reason , they were allowed to live was because the Men's wives pleaded their husband's not to kill them, in 1948 .

4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Have you been listening to what the Great Orange one has been saying lately: praising dictators (Putin, Orban, Chi, Kim Jong-un?) And promising to politicize the Justice Department and to weaponize it against his opponents, whom he now calls by the Nazis favorite term: " vermin". His Veterans Day speech:
    “In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream.” How Nazi is that?
    Fascism Expert Offers Truly Chilling Take On Donald Trump’s ‘Vermin’ Rant
    Talk about the government's "evil ways" in the 60s. You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
    scratcho likes this.
  5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Just to clarify, Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung explained that people like me "who try to make that ridiculous assertion" (that Trump sounds like a Fascist when he calls his opponents "vermin") are clearly snowflakes grasping for anything because they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House.” Trump Team Responds to Hitler Accusations by Proving Accusers Right later added that he meant to say their “sad, miserable existence” instead of their “entire existence.” Gee, how could I have been so wrong?

scratcho and Toker like this.
  6. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Yes, he's using Hitler playbook which he keeps by his bed. He evidently never got to the last chapter when Hitler commits suicide, leaving his country in ruins.

You have to wonder if he still wants to bomb Iran, now that Iran has gotten ever so close with Russia. Mustn't piss off Putin.

Echtwelniet, Tishomingo and scratcho like this.
  7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trump derangement syndrome is a necessary condition if the USA wants to keep democracy. You can call me deranged if you realize that I DO NOT like liars ,crooks, extreme narcissists, ugly pricks that care for no one but themselves, an admirer of Hitler, Putin, etc, and I will gladly accept the so-called epithet. And anyone that admires the DERANGED HUMAN that calls himself smart and normal --can kiss my honky ass!!

Tishomingo, Piobaire, Toker and 2 others like this.
  8. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well said!!

scratcho likes this.
  9. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

new_gop_logo - Copy.jpg

Toker likes this.
  12. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Trump has declared he will be a dictator on day one.

13. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

.& this on several occasions