Molly Evolves Weho Boys Still Trippin

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by themollyjournals, Mar 26, 2016.

1. themollyjournals

themollyjournals Members

You can always remember the disappointing nights out on the town (at least in west Hollywood you can). It's rare to have lasting memories of killer journey's.
    Last Saturday, I was out w/boys at the Abbey, the music was thumping, I had connected w/my Molly friend earlier in the day. Picked up six caps (wanted the discount lol).
    Appearance was a white plastic cap (appeared to be larger in size than normal Molly cap), inside 150mg of a fine brown powder.
    I have had Molly w/brown powder in the past, never disappointed. I have also had sass (possibly my favorite Molly).
    The Molly from last Saturday, extremely intense energetic euphoria, I began feeling body sensations within 20 minutes of dropping the cap. My body wanted to go with the beat, flow with the angels and I believe I found heaven. Unbelievably killer journey, I was still tripped when my friends poured me into Uber. I got home the music, and you tube went on and the visual experience was in full effect.
    The jet finally touched down after 5, and it was a soft fluffy landing.
    This Molly was undeniably one of my top 3. No hesitation to board her jet again.