Intelligent Design

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Shale, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

In response to the original focal point of this discussion it is evident, in so far as we understand, that entropy, disorder, and death are constant laws in the universe. To expect anything else is inherently irrational. The human desire for immortality is almost certainly derived from the fear of death, as I am sure most know. However as our knowledge of the universe expands another possible constant would seem to be being uncovered. This possibility is rebirth, or in a more technical sense repurpose. This can be seen in our possible decent from stars, the use of our bodies as necessary material for other life, etc.
    How long have scientists been studying this type of jellyfish?
    I would have to agree with you on your concept of acceptance. Although I do think it is logical to note that our species desire to never stop with why is possibly our greatest engine for our advancement and achievements.

Such observations would not effect their possible immortality in the slightest.

Ahh well noxious already made my observation on this comment for me so repeating it would be illogical.

Live long and prosper.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.