Dimensional Transisiton

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Mr. WigglyFace, Mar 15, 2016.

1. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

There's an interesting branch of mathematics that can be used to bridge the two with a little creative thought around the patterns of space.

I posted this course here before somewhere, but it essentially stitches together 2 seemingly opposing models of space in the conceptual mathematical realms, which seamlessly integrates relativity. I leave it here to be played around with if anyones interested in exploring it further, but in a nutshell:

Euclid defined 3 dimensional space through a linear model, meaning the x, y and z axis extend perpendicular to each other and never ever bend.

The other 2 models describe the curvature of space 1. hyperbolic - \/ - (no curves, have to be a V shape :D )
    and 2. parabolic - /\ - (still no curves :D )

Prior means of exploring the later models could only be done through complex algebraic systems that were too abstract to make any real sense, however explored geometrically you can unite the polarities to describe a toroidal model of space, which takes into account the warping of space and time around locations of gravity if related to the fabric of space itself(the whole point of geometry). In the end it implies a nexus of "wormholes"(interesting masturbation material for the theory of gravity.

It's a more concise and refined *model* of the awesomeness of reality. The model still needs precise data to elaborate things to its fullest potential which is a little out of my league, but it's there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvP8VtyhzXs&index=55&list=PL6ACFCC19EA82CA71

Edit: It's gestalt implies Indra's Net, which gives conceptual room to model the Akashic. All the same shit anyway, but it's a nice harmonic basis for spacetime.

1 person likes this.
  2. ChinaCatSunflower002

ChinaCatSunflower002 Members

I’m back. Let’s begin again…

3. ChinaCatSunflower002

I have returned.

4. ChinaCatSunflower002

I still stand behind this in 2023. I’m BACK, baby.

5. ChinaCatSunflower002

Great points, ChinaCat