Fuck The Military!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by OnaQuestfortheD, Mar 10, 2016.

1. quark

quark Parts Unknown

As the OP said, that would have been rude...

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Fucking civvies, unbelievable.

I’m not suggesting you can’t offer an opinion on the military if you didn’t serve, everyone has that right, but after you’ve been through the experience you acquire a unique perspective.

I served for 6 years and it was the best experience I’ve ever had. It provided me with direction and purpose and for someone who’s 18 and thinks they already know everything - it was a humbling experience

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!! -- The american military HAS KILLED MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAN ANYONE AROUND THE WORLD....... Its sickening!!!!!!!

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL

1 person likes this.
  5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

OP has fogotten this pearl of wisdom;

What is best in life?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

remeber the purpose of war was to kick the other guys ass and take his shit that you need, or defend against the same.

I take the opposite position, the whole affair has become to clinical and "polite".
    Fuck em! kill the men, enslave the children and use the women as breeding stock.
    that methodology worked for countless eons, so why ditch it now?

anyone ever consider the possibility that seeing that we have eliminated any and all natural predators of our species, evolution has handled it by making us ultra aggressive towards our own species and in effect we have become our own predator. It is all just nature's way of population control.

oh and be sure to cut out the tongues of all the prisoners so they can not share tradition and maintain identity or plan sedition. ;)

6. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

Because of rulers, dictators, and people in the world with OWO views it is necessary for sovereign nations to defend their borders and human rights world wide. The problem is that human rights is only a mask for our gov't to use for the acquisition of oil around the world. Oil is the basis for all the US activity in the middle east! And our military is called on to protect US interests!

7. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

I can't wait for Jehovah to stamp out the nations with his Army of Angels. Then as scripture says..they will beat thier swords into pruning shears and learn war no more...
    War is idiotic and really just boils down to poor communication between the nations.

8. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

WOW, where have you been living? War is about what you have, I want. The Greeks stood on the doorway of IIlium for 9 years for a women.
    America has been standing on the throats of the middle east for 15 years and for what, miscommunication?

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

and not a single happy corporate pawns day post.. thanks for ignoring veterans, something libs are very good at. .

10. mysticmoon

mysticmoon Members

I feel as though the military is a necessary evil. Just because some people are against violence doesn't mean the rest of the world is, unfortunately. We have to be prepared to protect ourselves, which is why a military is necessary. I really wish the US would get out of foreign affairs though, let them all kill each other if they'd like, why do we care so much? Oh yeah, big oil. Bunch of bullshit.

11. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Sorry OP, but without men willing to stand up and fight for this thing you call "a vague ideology called freedom", then freedom wouldn't exist at all. The world would be ruled by tyrants. Large chunks of it already are. Men who accept this reality and are willing to do their part are the reason you have the "right" to post what you posted.

Stalin murdered 60 million innocent people. Hitler started a war that killed between 50-80 million people. Mao Zedong killed 45 million people. Khmer Rouge killed 1.5 million people. But you don't think we need a military? It's naive and simplistic to think the only reason to have a military is to feed the military industrial complex. Wars are often avoided BECAUSE we have a military. It's called deterrence. It's how we ended the Cold War. It's why Russia is angry we just put up a new missile defense shield in Europe. It's why China doesn't like our carriers off their coast. Not because they think we're about to launch an attack, but because they know there will be consequences if they decide to attack. Peaceful deterrence mixed with a little antagonism...it works.

Would it be nice if none of that was necessary? Hell yes, it certainly would be. But the truth of the matter is there are evil people in the world and sometimes the only way to keep them in check is the threat of shoving a couple of missiles up their proverbial asses. The threat of force is often more powerful than the actual use of force itself.

But hate away. It's your right. I'm OK with it.

Hugs and kisses,

Sergeant SouthPaw
    U.S. Paratrooper
    aka the Human lawn dart

12. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Costa Rica has heavily armed internal security forces that receive military training as do their police forces. They even have their own version of Special Forces that trains with special operations forces from around the world including the US.

There's really no reason to invade Costa Rica but with their close ties to Cuba they'd most likely be the first to step up if needed.